Help find me a boyfriend

ScrappySeconds

I feel ya sis. I'm planning on finding me a papi in Mexico and getting married so he can get his citizenship and we'll live happily ever after. TAKE THAT TRUMP :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

7 hours ago, jordeezy said:

My recommendation to anyone looking for a good man - dress cute and visit Home Depot or Lowe's often.  OR hangout at bars close to military bases :cardi:

I was in El Paso back in May and I was like....lort I need to move near Fort Bliss base :nomnom:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I feel ya sis. I'm planning on finding me a papi in Mexico and getting married so he can get his citizenship and we'll live happily ever after. TAKE THAT TRUMP :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

I was in El Paso back in May and I was like....lort I need to move near Fort Bliss base :nomnom:

Good luck :D

I have no idea where these American places are that people are referencing but woo! haha

2 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I grew up near Fort Bragg so there was always a diverse group to pick from.  I settled down at 22 and me and my army man are still together almost 10 years later.  

Archived