Louise Mary Taylor Has Been Acting as an Investment Advisor for the Last 7 Years

C0CKy

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:gloriascary:

I didnt realize who we were talking about till I read it twice :gloriascary: its 2am here :fruit:

Are there no rich Exhalers with a hand into daddy's bank account who can personally sue her or something?

What about that kingnacio guy, he seemed to have very deep pockets no? Use the money to expose Louuu :rupaulslap:

PS my website titled loumtaylorisafraud.com mysteriously vanished a month or two ago :fruit: I tried using my coins though but I suppose that wasnt enough  :fruit:

8 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

What about that kingnacio guy, he seemed to have very deep pockets no? Use the money to expose Louuu 

he passed away last year :imacat: right before the #FreeBritney movement started, there was this huge thread about his death.

It was very weird, because his boyfriend was very suspicious, and there were people coming up, like close friends of him, implying the boyfriend had something to do, and there was this mega thread about it which was the only time I saw Lilith actually speaking for a positive cause. But the thread got locked and then deleted and we never found out what happened.

But yeah, he's no longer with us.

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

he passed away last year :imacat: right before the #FreeBritney movement started, there was this huge thread about his death.

It was very weird, because his boyfriend was very suspicious, and there were people coming up, like close friends of him, implying the boyfriend had something to do, and there was this mega thread about it which was the only time I saw Lilith actually speaking for a positive cause. But the thread got locked and then deleted and we never found out what happened.

Excuse my blatant ignorance. Who is this guy?

• Super Mods
26 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

He was a quite famous fan among the fanbase, because of his multiple Meet and Greet's with Britney

Dz069t7U0AIxUVq.jpg

He also attended the recording of the NYE special in 2017.

Much like King Alexx who used to be at almost every FFT concert

tumblr_lnmcjzskCD1qctu8zo1_500.jpg

Ugh that *****bag, if he didn't give all his coins to Britney they would have filed a restraining order against him. I don't even consider him a fan, just a guy wanting to feel like he's important since it seems he does the same thing with others :ririshade2:

I do remember Ignacio getting crap on here from the fans because he's doing what Alex is doing but he always seems nicer than Alex who just comes off stuck up. Didn't he post a video crying about something? I remember its in a car but that was a little worrying....or am I imagining things? 

35 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

He was a quite famous fan among the fanbase, because of his multiple Meet and Greet's with Britney

Dz069t7U0AIxUVq.jpg

He also attended the recording of the NYE special in 2017.

Much like King Alexx who used to be at almost every FFT concert

tumblr_lnmcjzskCD1qctu8zo1_500.jpg

Thank you for answering. I knew about King Alex, but this other guy is news to me. K. ALEX always seemed stalkerish to me. I dunno, people who have no lives of their own seem like that a bit. 

Thanks again, @PokemonSpears for taking the time to explain.

9 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Ugh that *****bag, if he didn't give all his coins to Britney they would have filed a restraining order against him. I don't even consider him a fan, just a guy wanting to feel like he's important since it seems he does the same thing with others :ririshade2:

I do remember Ignacio getting crap on here from the fans because he's doing what Alex is doing but he always seems nicer than Alex who just comes off stuck up. Didn't he post a video crying about something? I remember its in a car but that was a little worrying....or am I imagining things? 

I’ve met Alex. Can confirm he’s a douche. 
Very stuck up for such a little man. 

59 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don’t remember any of this. :omggg:

1 hour ago, DonoDotto said:

:gloriascary:

I didnt realize who we were talking about till I read it twice :gloriascary: its 2am here :fruit:

Are there no rich Exhalers with a hand into daddy's bank account who can personally sue her or something?

What about that kingnacio guy, he seemed to have very deep pockets no? Use the money to expose Louuu :rupaulslap:

PS my website titled loumtaylorisafraud.com mysteriously vanished a month or two ago :fruit: I tried using my coins though but I suppose that wasnt enough  :fruit:

More confirmation Lou is obsessed with us and lurks here 24 hours per day/365 day a year. I hope you got refunded at least. 

6 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

More confirmation Lou is obsessed with us and lurks here 24 hours per day/365 day a year. I hope you got refunded at least. 

Tbh I was only charged for the time it was up :omggg:

But the domain name website contains no acknowledgement that I ever owned this website... like its not even in my account history anymore.

So strange... :omggg:

7 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

That’s so sad. So he died under mysterious circumstances?  Was it foul play? Was there an investigation?

I don't remember exactly, but I think someone on Twitter came up and implied that the boyfriend had something to do, either they got in a fight, or something like that, and then people starting harassing the boyfriend, and he answered back, then put his social media private, and I think there was something like, Kingnacio's family didn't know right away that he had passed, I think they were on a vacation or something like that, I don't know, it was like, every day something new was popping up, that's why it became a huge thread. And yeah, as someone mentioned, I think some of Kingnacio's latest posts implied like he was either depressed or that they had fought, idk, but it was all very weird.

Then the thread got locked, and no one knew what happened in the end.

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

Omg :omggg:

What did he die from?

In light of this Id like to affirm that my comment earlier about his deep pockets was all meant in good spirit 🙏 not in a rude way 🙏 RIP!

Archived