Story accusing The Killers of **** culture surfaced

• Content Curators

This story does not involve the lead Brandon Flowers.

'The band members (who had their own bus), would bring drunken groupies to our bus and laugh when the girls were too drunk to realize everyone was making fun of them. It was like a sport to them. They clued the audio crew into a special that they had going on. If we trolled for chicks for them, made sure we checked IDs and the girls would come backstage with the unspoken arrangement that they would blow a band member, we could get a $50 bonus. Even more, if the girl would get naked and shower for one particular member, we would get an extra $50.'

' Everyone was swapping stories about this woman and their experiences with her. They talked about her intoxication level, yet had no qualms that she was obviously blacked out, or close to it. They made fun of one of the hired guns because he had made out with the woman when he was third in line. They called him a **** because he had made out with her post blowing other guys. I just tried to ignore what was going on.'

killers.jpg.eb9bc1228650e2a1960ec09e1e5096ff.jpg

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, Arianna said:

Nnnnn it specifically says the band paid the crew to bring girls backstage... I trust her story over their public statement...

Yeah it I was thinking that too...I had a friend that got the killers to stay in her dorm room...I know she sleeps around so I’m sure they had fun with her because she openly used to tell me her sexcapades...and my experience on film sets are they only take care if their own and shun outside people unless you enjoy getting roughed around to earn your way in. Especially the camera and lighting crew.

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
10 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Sucks that the guys' band name is attached to this mess. Glad something is be being down about it. 

But reading some of her tweets, she specifically said the band members created that culture. The only one she said wasn't involved in this was Brandon.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
19 minutes ago, holditagainstbritney said:

Yep. They just got rid of their permanent bassist and touring bassist because they both had accusations against them.

Honestly I’m not surprised. I used to be friends with someone who is a groupie and it’s pretty common. Somehow ended up hanging with Jeffree star’s cousin and he basically spilled a lot of **** about rock bands and how this lead singer of this teen rock band had to blow a man and later got invited to this party with this shady guy and all the guys kept referring to this girl as “big *****” she was really sweet but really wasted and I was worried about her though my friend wanted to leave and she was my ride. My friend told me the guy produces ****...odd because he was really friendly with me...

• Love 1
On 7/31/2020 at 11:16 AM, Jordan Miller said:

Sucks that the guys' band name is attached to this mess. Glad something is be being down about it. 

This. I don't like how the band's name is the main headline it should say "The previous tour crew of The Killers accused...".  Because the article states they got a new crew for their latest tour, and doesn't mention the band itself... so it's not fair to accuse the other members and current crew.  Really no one should be mentioned until the girl's case is actually proven to be true.  So many people's reputation has been harmed by false accusations.  I'm glad their investigating this though, even though it's past crew. It shows they're taking it seriously.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block