Rihanna: my new music is coming sooner than you think

14 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

If it does well it’s only gonna be cause this fraud is using these excuses to keep people talking. People will only flock to it because they’ve been writing about it for years. And now Adele is using the same tactic. Cheap *** tricks :sickofu: 

thats what kind of pissing me off now even though truth be told, im not an adele fan so dont care if she releases another album ever again. But when she tweeted that she had 'no idea' when her new album was being released, i just thought 1. you're just copying Rihanna, and 2. this whole act 'i dont know where my album is' is so boring and unfunny now. after 5 years, you must know when the hell is happening

Also, truth be told. my respect for Adele has went down considerably over the years. its so obvious she is just happy to rank in the millions whilst sitting on her arse. i remember back in 2016 on her last tour she actually said 'this is my last tour becauise i hate touring' and i thought to myself 'you're only in your 20s and only done like 2 tours  in your life' and then when 25 was released, she even said then 'yeh after this im taking 5 years off' and i thought i have a friend who works like 50 hours a week at a NHS hospital but you release an album then do a tour then go 'phew that was so hard going, i need 5 years of doing nothing to recover'. Come on!

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block