Rihanna: my new music is coming sooner than you think

1 minute ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

Even Britney Sold More,  Shes Sold 230 Million,  And Is Listed As The  6th Best Selling Female Artist.  Floponcè Can’t Say The Same.  #BritneyAndRihannaOutsold

Britney sold 215 million records, but she is still the 6th best-selling female artist.

However where did u get the source of britney selling 230 million?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Britney sold 215 million records, but she is still the 6th best-selling female artist.

However where did u get the source of britney selling 230 million?

There Are 2 Separate Sources, I Believe The U.K. Charts Company Confirmed It As 230 Million.  But, I’d Have To Check Again To Confirm. 
And Then There Was An Exhale Thread That Claimed Billboard And Nielsen SoundScan Confirmed Britney’s  Sales As 257 Million.  But, They Never Showed Concrete Proof On That Specific Thread.  Honestly, 215 Million, And The 6th Best Selling Female Artist Sounds Correct.  Anyways, Wether It’s 215 Million Or 230 Million, Britney Is The Queen Of Outselling 💅🏻

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

There Are 2 Separate Sources, I Believe The U.K. Charts Company Confirmed It As 230 Million.  But, I’d Have To Check Again To Confirm. 
And Then There Was An Exhale Thread That Claimed Billboard And Nielsen SoundScan Confirmed Britney’s  Sales As 257 Million.  But, They Never Showed Concrete Proof On That Specific Thread.  Honestly, 215 Million, And The 6th Best Selling Female Artist Sounds Correct.  Anyways, Wether It’s 215 Million Or 230 Million, Britney Is The Queen Of Outselling 💅🏻

Billboard confirmed that she has sold 150 million albums WW, so i see the 230 million figure. 

Wether It’s 215 Million Or 230 Million, Britney Is The Queen Of Outselling 💅🏻

Tea :truthtea:

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

I already know that, omg and i could give 2 **** about it . If they went to send their students to research on overrated album and relate it to black history, i cant stop dem. Idk why they wouldnt ask them to do a research on Motown instead if they want to talk about black history in music :cackling:

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

I’m confused it’s really only been 4 years I feel like people have been bugging her about it since 2017 constantly despite her opening up a company

Yeah , the problem is that she said it's coming 2019 , like , sis  .... At least inform us if it's delayed or something and nope ..... It was basically lying .... But well there's bigger problems out there atm....

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block