Sam Ingham proposed a different type of cship, Jamie said no.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Buffybot said:

They gone for awhile and now come back forcing certain things they can't be sure. Like this 

forced af trying to paint Lynne as an extremely hard worked (selling skincare ****) and justifying her silence. All of sudden.

I hope they didn’t make a deal to get their account back.  

Sam Ingham “unproblematic,” really?  The man accused of ******, CON abuse, and meeting with Britney for 15 minutes to deem her incompetent — that’s hardly unproblematic. 

25 minutes ago, leanne0019 said:

He's 100% trying to distance himself from everything. I don't buy it for a second.

I agree that they're going to try and pin it all on Jamie and the GP will probably believe it. :disappointed:

Read my timeline if you need more proof that Ingham was in on the con from the start. The Controversial Conservatorship of Britney Jean Spears

• Ingham was involved in the conservatorship of Casey Kasem and the lawsuit claims that instead of advocating for Kasem, Ingham was “an active participant in” a “horrifying plot to end Casey’s life for financial gain.” SOURCE

The smart ones will know its not him by himself and everybody involved will get theirs.

1 hour ago, Buffybot said:

They gone for awhile and now come back forcing certain things they can't be sure. Like this 

forced af trying to paint Lynne as an extremely hard worked (selling skincare ****) and justifying her silence. All of sudden.

Lynne is Britney's best chance to get out of this. It's time to accept that and that the cship won't dissolve into thin air like y'all want. So this is the first step into freeing Britney

2 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Lawyers for Britney knows about the ****** investigation, they mentioned before. Very sketchy.

This guy close to Lynne BFF is Jacob, attention***** that spread lies like: Britney kids spends every day with her after school".

We don't know Lynne intentions and for now she gave many red flags about her involvement.

And wasn't Lynne with Juno Lou and Brian last week, which both support the cship ? 

Just like everybody else in this family Lynne would be nowhere without her cash cow of a daughter. I am very suspicious...

3 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I heard a theory a while ago that they're setting Jamie up to be the fall guy. So everyone including Lou comes out looking like their **** don't stink, and Jamie puts on the brave face and assumes the villain role. While the masterminds behind this case get off Scott free. Do we really think a drunk failed businessman from Kentwood came up with this long con? They'll be quick to throw his *** under the bus and make some cheese grits out of the remains all in the name of Jesus.

Wouldn’t be surprised at all. Keep an eye on Lou and if, how and when TMZ will turn against Jamie. 

5 hours ago, Style. said:

WE DO NOT WANT ANY TYPE OF CONSERVATORSHIP BULLCRAP NEAR BRITNEY JEAN SPEARS AND THESE BUMS MUST DEAL!!!! :leaving:
Enough is enough! Wake up! #FreeBritney

The conservatorship legally just cannot be taken away. Britney herself or the family must file petition for termination. It legally isn’t possible until they do this.

This is an interesting story. Not many details and I don’t know how much I believe. I always figured perhaps Jamie was the one being persuaded and manipulated by these people so it’s fascinating to hear that it could possibly be in reverse

4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

This is really strange how they are really supportive of him now?

I'm always supportive of lawyersforbritney but this is a massive gear change!

I have the same! This is so shocking that it is difficult to believe. Maybe Lynn's lawyers put pressure on him? 

But it gives me Andrew Wallet's vibes how he step down last year in March after getting huge rise after over 10 years of being Estate conservator. 

For me it seems like conservatorship is a ship that is going down as first Andrew Wallet left and now Sam Ingham changed his strategy. But I think he is doing that to save himself somehow not out of good heart. 

Whatever it is I feel changes are coming. And it seems Jamie is the only one that sticks to his strategy and is not changing. 

6 hours ago, Applejack said:

Lynne is Britney's best chance to get out of this. It's time to accept that and that the cship won't dissolve into thin air like y'all want. So this is the first step into freeing Britney

Who said I think It will dissolve like that? Lol

I'm saying no one really knows mama intentions and she didn't prove to be trustworthy. 

4 hours ago, Roger said:

And wasn't Lynne with Juno Lou and Brian last week, which both support the cship ? 

Just like everybody else in this family Lynne would be nowhere without her cash cow of a daughter. I am very suspicious...

Yep, certain people really believes Lynne has nothing to do with the hardcore friendship her own daughter Jamie Lynn has with Lou.

Right now we don't have any proof of Lynne intentions to dissolve the c-ship. 

Let's totally believe Jamie, JL and Bryan are team c-ship but the super mom is fighting against them :jl:

6 hours ago, C0CKy said:

I hope they didn’t make a deal to get their account back.  

Sam Ingham “unproblematic,” really?  The man accused of ******, CON abuse, and meeting with Britney for 15 minutes to deem her incompetent — that’s hardly unproblematic. 

I'm afraid that's what happened. Saying he is unproblematic doesn't make any sense, and the suddenly defense for Lynne. 

Hopefully I'm wrong, but it's a deja vu feel... The Gram girls changed drastically their tone after the TV interviews, then... Gone.

Samuel had 12 ******* years to do smth and only now that the bubble is about to explode he comes up with a brilliant idea that suits "Britney's" best interest? That's a motha-fu.cking bull-sh1t  :sipnstare:

NEVER trust Samuel, for several times he showed up to court hearings saying "Britney wasnt interested to be there in person" when in fact TeamCon used to send her to Hawaii in "vacations" near those dates. I firmely believe he didnt even use to notify Britney of those court hearings in obedience to Jamie. If Britney always wanted to get out according to Bryan, I DOUBT she wouldnt make sure to be there for every single hearing.

They locked her with him with no chances to change attourneys for a reason I doubt she knows she herself can file a petition to end the conservatorship. Its clear that this old fart didnt give her proper legal counsel :ipass:

11 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I heard a theory a while ago that they're setting Jamie up to be the fall guy. So everyone including Lou comes out looking like their **** don't stink, and Jamie puts on the brave face and assumes the villain role. While the masterminds behind this case get off Scott free. Do we really think a drunk failed businessman from Kentwood came up with this long con? They'll be quick to throw his *** under the bus and make some cheese grits out of the remains all in the name of Jesus.

Tbh in a perfect world they would all go down together, but If Jamie pays alone I wouldnt feel sorry for him at all. He wanted to put and keep Britney under a cship all these years, he acts as if he owns Britney and her money. He probably feels superior to her like Bryan seems to feel as well. He got involved with these people bc he wanted and he made Britneys life miserable bc of that. Does he really think all these business people, managers, lawyers and so would care for his hick *** If he wasnt Britneys dad and didnt have control over her money and life? If shes free and gets some kind of justice is all I care for. Her family seems trash and I hope they pay somehow. 

10 hours ago, Buffybot said:

We're not sure of any of the stuff u mentioned. We don't even know the real reason Lynne went with Britney to that hearing.

In 12 years the woman remains silent, and that's the fact. Liking Free Britney on Instagram and then pretending she didn't, throwing Anthony under the bus because of It...

And liking things on social media means ****. She's not a super mom because If It.

She still acts friendly with Jamie, like nothing happened. That's also a fact.

There's that old saying...

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. :jj:

19 hours ago, Slayer said:

This is really strange how they are really supportive of him now?

I'm always supportive of lawyersforbritney but this is a massive gear change!

Someone’s gotten to Lawyers For Britney. There’s no other explanation for why they’ve suddenly changed their tune. I appreciate what they’re doing but I see that they’re now being disingenuous. Glowing coverage of Ingram. If that’s not a red flag I don’t know what is. Who’s idea was this? This entire saga is disgusting!!

1 hour ago, generation glory said:

Someone’s gotten to Lawyers For Britney. There’s no other explanation for why they’ve suddenly changed their tune. I appreciate what they’re doing but I see that they’re now being disingenuous. Glowing coverage of Ingram. If that’s not a red flag I don’t know what is. Who’s idea was this? This entire saga is disgusting!!

They are trying to save themselves

Archived