Sam Ingham proposed a different type of cship, Jamie said no.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, BONO Productions said:

omg i dont know, please tell me moooaaar enlighten me bub

All I know is he is her court appointed lawyer because unfortunately she isn't allowed to hire her own lawyer

And I think he has been involved in another shady conservatorship case where someone died? I'm not fully sure but yeah I just wish she was able to choose her own lawyer:sobbing:

I love Lawyers for Britney, but lately there's something off about them. Getting Britney Gram before disappearance vibes...

After 12 years Samuel decided to care about Britney? Even with the current public pressure, maybe he's trying to create this fake little freedom option to clean his mess, but still...

Either way, we focus on Jamie not agreeing with him, but Samuel still wants the c-ship in place.

Fishy...

8 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

I love Lawyers for Britney, but lately there's something off about them. Getting Britney Gram before disappearance vibes...

After 12 years Samuel decided to care about Britney? Even with the current public pressure, maybe he's trying to create this fake little freedom option to clean his mess, but still...

Either way, we focus on Jamie not agreeing with him, but Samuel still wants the c-ship in place.

Fishy...

What do u mean off about them?

8 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Fishy...

I heard a theory a while ago that they're setting Jamie up to be the fall guy. So everyone including Lou comes out looking like their **** don't stink, and Jamie puts on the brave face and assumes the villain role. While the masterminds behind this case get off Scott free. Do we really think a drunk failed businessman from Kentwood came up with this long con? They'll be quick to throw his *** under the bus and make some cheese grits out of the remains all in the name of Jesus.

5 minutes ago, touchofmyhand2009 said:

What do u mean off about them?

They gone for awhile and now come back forcing certain things they can't be sure. Like this 

forced af trying to paint Lynne as an extremely hard worked (selling skincare ****) and justifying her silence. All of sudden.

Archived