Why Doesn't Britney Receive PR Boxes?

holiday89

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Kim Kardashian sent her some stuff. I remember seeing Britney’s name on sticky note 

Are you talking about Kim's heart shaped perfume? I remember seeing that table filled with sticky notes with celeb names, but don't remember seeing Britney's name. 

• Super Mods

She gets stuff all the time, celebrities get sent things in hopes that they would wear it in public and Britney wears a lot of stuff given to her. That Alexander McQueen blazer was gifted to her. I know the VMA 2008 Versace dresses were given to her by Donatella. 

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Isla said:

Lol call me a flop, but I thought only ‘influencers’ would receive those. 

But yeah as pointed out, fellow celebs have sent her stuff before. 

same, I always thought PR packages are for press and influencers knowing that it's gonna be reviewed or shown hence why they make it so nice. A celebrity really doesn't need to do that as whatever they wear will automatically get reported in the media like "Rihanna sporting so and so shades" but I guess since more celebs are sending each other things like Taylor with her sweaters so maybe it's changing? 

8 minutes ago, Puppy said:

same, I always thought PR packages are for press and influencers knowing that it's gonna be reviewed or shown hence why they make it so nice. A celebrity really doesn't need to do that as whatever they wear will automatically get reported in the media like "Rihanna sporting so and so shades" but I guess since more celebs are sending each other things like Taylor with her sweaters so maybe it's changing? 

Yeah you could be right, as I know Taylor has sent the cardigans she’s selling on her website to some of her celeb friends. But yeah, to me PR boxes were always something that would be reviewed, usually by influencers/journalists.

Archived