We're never getting Rebellion says late producer's old friend

Honestly I’m kind of over getting Rebellion in full. Like, we have the first verse and chorus, we get the gist of it :outwithit: I’m sure the rest of the song is good but it’s not gonna be groundbreaking. It’s not like the second verse is gonna say “btw y’all **** Larry and daddy” 

but this guy sounds super bitter and testy. Then again who can blame him. This fan base can be.. intense. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, studlygeorge said:

I know you’re in the trading world, have you heard any rumblings that people have it? Like fans?

ive always just felt like the full song just doesn’t exist or it’s extremely short. Kinda like the Otis Redding tribute lol

Several traders were trying to get a hold of it around the time So Free leaked including Unbrokeney

1 hour ago, studlygeorge said:

Exactly. Didn’t the M+M remixes + Otis Redding Tribute leak from a CD sold on eBay? And wasn’t a small clip (but longer than what we have) of Rebellion on there too? I think that’s the only thing that hadn’t leaked from that CD

Allegedly the eBay CDr was fake as it didn't have the Oops! remix. Also the remixes and the Otis cover were leaked by @Infinity101 and James Mercuri respectively (He also has the final version of the song which hasn't leaked yet)

• Love 3
5 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Several traders were trying to get a hold of it around the time So Free leaked including Unbrokeney

Allegedly the eBay CDr was fake as it didn't have the Oops! remix. Also the remixes and the Otis cover were leaked by @Infinity101 and James Mercuri respectively (He also has the final version of the song which hasn't leaked yet)

Fascinating!!! I had no idea

• Super Mods

I honestly think hes frightened, him mentioning Chris is dead. I'm pretty sure that man was ********. Rebellion was exposing way too much dirt, handlers, pedophiles, rapists, and all these people are in control and full of money and power. Trust my word when I say that these monsters will ****** anyone and do anything to keep their power, money, and sickness untouched. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
10 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

I know you’re in the trading world, have you heard any rumblings that people have it? Like fans?

ive always just felt like the full song just doesn’t exist or it’s extremely short. Kinda like the Otis Redding tribute lol

People definitely have it. (I don’t for the record) Some have the full demo and I believe some people also have a more polished track in full.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Did Britney only leak snippets of demos onto her website back in the day? That just seems so weird to me that she would only post snippets of the songs.

She only posted snippets as previews like many artists do. It’s just they never got released. It’s like with Mona Lisa, she played the Demo live on air, I have a feeling she done that because she thought that it was never gonna be released so she played the whole thing 

13 hours ago, ovoxo said:

Honestly I’m kind of over getting Rebellion in full. Like, we have the first verse and chorus, we get the gist of it :outwithit: I’m sure the rest of the song is good but it’s not gonna be groundbreaking. It’s not like the second verse is gonna say “btw y’all **** Larry and daddy” 

but this guy sounds super bitter and testy. Then again who can blame him. This fan base can be.. intense. 

It’s not even about the second verse, it’s about the song as a whole. The song must be released because Britney had faith in her project, Original Doll, and you hater shut up. It would have been the first real Britney project, ‘cause my bich was fed up with the Max Martin type of songs. 

Of course the song it’s **** when you stan Oops and Baby. I’m not saying those songs were bad, but Britney was searching for a more mature and raw sound at that time. Whoever is in charge, ban this user (by demand). :leaving:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Style. said:

It’s not even about the second verse, it’s about the song as a whole. The song must be released because Britney had faith in her project, Original Doll, and you hater shut up. It would have been the first real Britney project, ‘cause my bich was fed up with the Max Martin type of songs. 

Of course the song it’s **** when you stan Oops and Baby. I’m not saying those songs were bad, but Britney was searching for a more mature and raw sound at that time. Whoever is in charge, ban this user (by demand). :leaving:

Did you just tell me “hater shut up” :ohwut: girl relax, I love the song and the message, I’m just saying we have a majority of the song already. I rather get something completely unreleased from that era, or something brand new and original (independent) from Britney’s at-home studio. 

this is what I meant by our fan base can be intense :ehidk:

• Like 1
19 hours ago, halfdressed said:

You guys are actually being really inconsiderate of his frustration. Can you imagine hundreds of people over time bringing this up. Not only is that annoying as hell but it reminds him negatively of his late friend. Sometimes you guys are a bunch of entitled ***holes. I want the song too but don’t point fingers and shout when you don’t get your way. Seeing what I’ve seen of this fan base, I can imagine the persistent messages he gets as people try to manipulate him into leaking it. It’s clear he doesn’t want any part of the Britney world - and he’s allowed to feel that way. Yeah, he’s clearly annoyed. Get over it.

Funny when Britney fans forgets people are humans too..

• Like 2