We're never getting Rebellion says late producer's old friend

Guys, leave whoever this is alone. Sure he sounded rude but he's probs getting like hundreds of these messages about Rebellion. Didn't Rebellion technically already leak in full too back in 2006 when the whole AZLyrics thing happened and then the file was broken or taken down or something like that because the fandom was too slow at finding it I guess. I doubt anyone will leak Rebellion but honestly, the full version of the song is probably somewhere out there.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, JackSProductions said:

He’s not the only person who has Rebellion. IT WILL leak one day. Someone will eventually sell it and it’ll leak. Just wait, even if it’s 50+ yearsΒ :cheese:

Did Britney only leak snippets of demos onto her website back in the day? That just seems so weird to me that she would only post snippets of the songs.

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, JackSProductions said:

He’s not the only person who has Rebellion. IT WILL leak one day. Someone will eventually sell it and it’ll leak. Just wait, even if it’s 50+ yearsΒ :cheese:

I know you’re in the trading world, have you heard any rumblings that people have it? Like fans?

Β 

ive always just felt like the full song just doesn’t existΒ or it’s extremely short.Β Kinda like the Otis Redding tribute lol

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

ive always just felt like the full song just doesn’t existΒ or it’s extremely short.Β Kinda like the Otis Redding tribute lol

Same, like I don't know why but I feel like if there is a full version then it's just missing instrumentals, I don't think there's any more lyrics but I could be wrong, just a theory :jl:

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Same, like I don't know why but I feel like if there is a full version then it's just missing instrumentals, I don't think there's any more lyrics but I could be wrong, just a theory :jl:

Exactly. Didn’t the M+M remixes + Otis Redding Tribute leak from a CD sold on eBay? And wasn’t a small clip (but longer than what we have) of Rebellion on there too? I think that’s the only thing that hadn’t leaked from that CD

• Like 2

You might not believe it
But trust me this is true
You fall for their poison
And become a part of their crew
I'm in a rebellion
And I'm up against the truth
So will you join me?
Or will you be taken too?

These RebellionΒ lyrics on AZLyrics scream fake:weusay:

• Like 2

Once Britney, if ever (eerie thought), has the conservatorship fully disolved, her label will be opportunisitic as **** and market this kind of "dark" unreleased stuff. Can you imagine if there are other rebelious songs we don't know exist? Britney was so creative and in a zone at one point. I bet there's all kind of experimental, deep, meaningful, non-bubble-gum-manufactured stuff locked away. And she'll probably go with it to get her truth and past out there. I think if (when... :() it happens, she will remain reclused for a while. Re-discover herself, her responsibilities, and do a lot of reflection. It's hard to reflect on something in many ways when you're still going threw it. But I think a year or two later she will regain true confidence and really come back to stay until the end of her time in this life. She's got that power. The question remains if she'll ever want it again.Β 

• Love 1
  • Like 1