"Britney Drags Her Dad To Court" Life&Style Magazine

This is from a 2014 issue of Life&Style Magazine. 

As much as i loathe tabloids like these because they make up stories and photoshops britney to make her look fat and tired, this is kind interesting.

Did we miss an info about a 2014 court hearing? :idkney:

I'm not sure about this tho because 2014 was a busy year for POM, sold out dates and more dates. But it kind of makes sense because knowing that it had a lot of sold out dates, maybe Britney got frustrated of how huge amount of money is stolen from her while she works her *** off every week for POM. 

Can someone please confirm if this is true or not. Thank you! :hugs:

IMG-20200730-024653.jpg
jpg upload

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:omggg: they even mention her humiliating her cheating bf which would of been David. And he's known for openly speaking out against the conservatorship. Is it all connected?? Was he giving her info to fight it then Jamie made it look like he was cheating? :calculating:

Spoiler

I'm being dramatic :selenerz:

Spoiler

but for real though...is it connected? :imacat:

1 hour ago, Busybee said:

:omggg: they even mention her humiliating her cheating bf which would of been David. And he's known for openly speaking out against the conservatorship. Is it all connected?? Was he giving her info to fight it then Jamie made it look like he was cheating? :calculating:

Hide contents

I'm being dramatic :selenerz:

Hide contents

but for real though...is it connected? :imacat:

Jamie brought David into her life. Jamie supposedly bought a video from a sketchy website that was definite proof David cheated on Britney and showed it to Britney.

Either way, it's a creepy and awkward situation all caused and ended by... Jamie.

Archived