Ava Max's "Heaven & Hell" album cover + tracklist

• Community Leader

Ava Max unveiled the cover for her forthcoming debut album, Heaven & Hell. It's raising some eyebrows.

The floating heads... one is blonde (heaven?), one has orange hair (hell?). Is it a metaphor for the real Ava Max and in her reflection... the pop Ava Max? 

I think the reason why it's not resonating is we don't really know either of them yet to feel a certain type of way. 

I like the font though :teigen: but yea overall it's low-key kinda tacky and 2009-ey.

The tracklist is also out. There's 9 new songs in addition to the ones we've already heard.

Thoughts?

EeMXiYGWAAADA4q?format=jpg&name=large

artwork.jpg

Related:

ava.jpg.2ec3ba48d3f9538a3e0a8ece1c66a7e9.jpg

• Haha 3

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How very Steps of her  

Geri Halliwell did it better.

They say don’t judge a book by its cover, but bixxh I’m judging  she still bops though and I already created an album playlist on Spotify 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Trentals said:

True icons of our time 

Period. :lessons: Deeper Shade of Blue is one of my all time favorite songs and I had a meltdown when I realized it wasn't my pick for Day 1 (A song you like with a color in the title) :sobbing:

🦄 💛🧡💜