Melanie C announces her eighth studio album, drops music video for new song "In and Out Of Love"

Fall is getting good now thanks to the veterans. 

First Kylie announces Disco, Now Sporty Spice (the only vocalist in the Spice Girls that had vocals) announces her eighth solo album (sixth independent release in her own label) titled Melanie C.

Digital pre saves are up and live.

Her store offers physical items, such as a limited edition vinyl pressing, cassette tape, A 3 LP Vinyl Super deluxe edition with a 500 page photo book, vinyl in assorted of colors, a 2 CD deluxe edition with remixes and hard to find vault material, plus a standard 10 track CD. 

New Single "In And Out Of Love" EP available now as well. 

Melanie C comes Out October 2, 2020 via Red Girl Media, Inc. 

So it's definitely her first dance pop solo album, she finally embraced she's a pop star as well.mel-c.jpg.5b84e5c809ff14e14caa9e0bc7683343.jpg

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

But who is Vitamin c :orangu:

She’s a one hit wonder in the 90s that sang that song that plays during your graduation ceremony :cheese:

and the one you mistaken for Mariah Carey used to be in one of the greatest female group of all time the spice girls :bedtime:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

She’s the only one who actually still has an ear for music. 
Her last album was a masterpiece, so I’m expecting big things from this album.

As much as I want new music from the Spice Girls, the rest of them don’t know what good music sounds like anymore, based on their solo efforts from the past decade.

Thanks for ALL the information, chino! Your posts are always so detailed, I don't even know where you get all this from, but I'm always amazed and grateful, we should all be happy to have you here.

I'm surprised at all the releases from this... What's left to sell, metal straws?? :p

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block