Britney has been looking very "Baby One More Time"-ish lately

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Ur Right the fillers have eased up, she looks more rested (besides the eye makeup) and has that same tan, she also doesn’t have platinum blonde hair anymore 

so ya she looks more youthful 

Definitely, i think she looks way better with a less aggressive blond, it's more casual and healthy. 

14 minutes ago, Makemeooh said:

the bangs too

Yas i forgot about the bangs, it definitely adds something to the BOMT vibe, she hasn't had bangs in years i think. 

7 minutes ago, NotLouTaylor said:

Has anyone else noticed it ? i think it's the eyes. Or the eyebrows. I don't know. But she's been looking very good lately. 

zG8eQa5.jpg

.........in comparing InstaBrit with the Brit pictured, please, note that: "her" eyes have impossibly moved a half inch closer together and "her" irises, defying all known human biology, have expanded. 

1 minute ago, alluvion said:

.........in comparing InstaBrit with the Brit pictured, please, note that: "her" eyes have impossibly moved a half inch closer together and "her" irises, defying all known human biology, have expanded. 

I think she had an eyelid lift in 2013 or something, so that may be it. But her eyes are starting to look more relaxed now.

1 hour ago, NotLouTaylor said:

I think she had an eyelid lift in 2013 or something, so that may be it. But her eyes are starting to look more relaxed now.

An eye lift doesn't move a person's eyes laterally closer together. Unless your skull is crushed in some kind of horrible accident, your eye sockets are staying exactly where they are when your fontanelle fuses as an infant. Also, irises stay the same size. InstaBrit's irises are clearly bigger than Brit 1.0's irises, even though there should be an illusion created of them being smaller since InstaBrit's lids are so much smaller and create a round opening, exposing much more of the sclera than Brit 1.0 had.

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

but she also kinda looks like this photoshoot

latest?cb=20141224093707

Baby+One+More+Time+Italy+12''+Vinyl_0002

This is literally my favourite photoshoot she’s ever done. So pretty.

I love the “original album” shot they were gonna use back when it was gonna be self-titled. Wish they had kept it as the cover.

image.jpeg.2274e0596bec7ad86b65ef18c6efb545.jpeg

Archived