• Super Mods

Sweets; anything sweet tbh. Candies, ice cream, dried fruit, chocolates, ALL THINGS SWEET. I could live on sweets. Unfortunately, my body doesn't tolerate sugar so sweets make me super bloated and unhealthy :( So I basically have a crepe with nutella and strawberries in it once in two weeks, that's the only way I don't get bloated and sick. It's just so sad :crying2: but it's fine. I want abs anyway so what the hell. 

• Content Curators

Coffee since I was little tbh, honestly it’s the only thing I live for

chipotle- idek why but I feel like espicially a few years back I used to be SO addicted

its gotten better tho, i think it’s cause I have one 3 mins away from my house and it delivers for free so that’s why :gimmemoar:

um idk what else

If I like a tv show I will binge it in a second

i have watched all 1000 seasons of greys anatomy 

I just finished a show called dead to me 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block