• Content Curators

I'm addicted to Mexican candy :brityes: anything with watermelon or tamarind.

I am also addicted to fruit, I eat it everyday in the morning. I like oranges, watermelon, papaya everything except for bananas I hate bananas.:brityes:

• Love 2
  • Like 3

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Sylvester Stallone! He played a boxer so he moves around my ring just fine. When things get rock I'm like "Please release that Rocky IX!" Let me pick the speed up, the man in my creed. Make me (ooh) wanna play Rambo till I can't pick my feet up.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Midnight said:

I'm addicted to Mexican candy :brityes: anything with watermelon or tamarind.

I am also addicted to fruit, I eat it everyday in the morning. I like oranges, watermelon, papaya everything except for bananas I hate bananas.:brityes:

I really wanted to keep this thread PG, but the I hate bananas is such a lie I just couldn’t let that stand :haha:

• Haha 5
  • Content Curators
Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I really wanted to keep this thread PG, but the I hate bananas is such a lie I just couldn’t let that stand :haha:

You caught that huh ?  :tifflmao:

Spoiler

I'm a bad bisshhhh :tifflmao:

• Haha 4

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Super Mods

alright since I consider ya'll family

definitely exhale...can't find myself not going a day without checking, youtube, coffee ( I can get literal headaches if I don't drink coffee), Britney obviously...I can hear people getting annoyed of me talking about her or bring her up but I can't help it and now my not so proud addictions...online shopping (guess who owns many vinyls yet no record player because he spent it all on getting the vinyls...this guy ) and weed...I swear I don't have a problem :awks:

• Love 3
16 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Addiction doesnt have to be dangerous vices, it can be anything.

My addictions are: Diet Coke, Britney, Music,

I have found another! YES! :meryl:

Addicted to Diet Coke here too! I say im heavily addicted to it, never coming out of it either :badthoughts:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block