Marilyn Manson - "We Are Chaos"

I’ve been. Into him since like 2005. So I remember his Eat Me Drink Me mainstream comback. His last few albums since Born Villian have been pretty good. But you can tell that he’s totally over performing his hits. Angry angst metal songs don’t always age so well. I’ll get his new album, his last single was good and his Recent cover song was good.  

I'm superrrrr excited for this album, I really hope it has kind of a dark, bluesy country feeling. He's talked about making this type of music before. He had a little bit of this sound on his album The Pale Emperor, and it was amazing, one of his best albums. I'd really like to see him go all the way with that sound.

Did he confirm it's just a single dropping tomorrow and not the whole album? I hope it's the whole album but that's probably unrealistic. 

4 hours ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

a lot of people think his vocals are on her track Fill The Crown!

i'm not sure myself, the lower parts of the vocals sound identical to him but the higher parts sound like it could maybe be an impersonation.

it's not implausible that he would be on the song as they're friends :mhm:

Yeah, I saw a lot of people speculating about that, and I thought so too, but it still hasn't been confirmed. Some say it's the producer. Some say it's Ghostemane. The producer said that the identity of the vocalist is "top secret". :kidcries:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block