YOU ARE JUST LIKE ME SKIPPER. YOUR MY DAUGHTER

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, jms910 said:

I miss her having confidence in acting! Nowadays she calls herself a “terrible actress” and to think she was almost cast in The Notebook....:bareclap:

She had a lot of potential as an actress honestly, she's better at acting than most popstars i've seen, she should have done more movies. She was also supposed to play "April" in Buffy The Vampire Slayer in season 5 episode 15 but they had schedule conflits.  Heard a few different stories and how she was approached for the role. What isn't clear to me is why it was declined. According to various sources, Britney started recording her third album (entitled: Britney) in February 2001, and the episode aired 2/10/01. In the same month she signed a promotional deal with a Pepsi. Given that the episode would have been shot in late 2000 or January 01, with her most recent single at the time being "Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know", which is ironically my favorite, she also had to gear up to shoot the video for it, which premiered in early March. The thing I'm wondering about is why she declined the offer. One theory I read was that she had scheduling conflicts, which would make sense with everything listed above.

25 minutes ago, NotLouTaylor said:

She had a lot of potential as an actress honestly, she's better at acting than most popstars i've seen, she should have done more movies. She was also supposed to play "April" in Buffy The Vampire Slayer in season 5 episode 15 but they had schedule conflits.  Heard a few different stories and how she was approached for the role. What isn't clear to me is why it was declined. According to various sources, Britney started recording her third album (entitled: Britney) in February 2001, and the episode aired 2/10/01. In the same month she signed a promotional deal with a Pepsi. Given that the episode would have been shot in late 2000 or January 01, with her most recent single at the time being "Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know", which is ironically my favorite, she also had to gear up to shoot the video for it, which premiered in early March. The thing I'm wondering about is why she declined the offer. One theory I read was that she had scheduling conflicts, which would make sense with everything listed above.

I love DLMBTLTK too! One of my fave songs from her ever (if not the favorite). And yeah, her team clearly controlled her early on as we see a lot so maybe they just didn’t think it would be right for her “image” or some other nonsense. Brits team always ruining opportunities smh.

• Super Mods
19 minutes ago, jms910 said:

I love DLMBTLTK too! One of my fave songs from her ever (if not the favorite). And yeah, her team clearly controlled her early on as we see a lot so maybe they just didn’t think it would be right for her “image” or some other nonsense. Brits team always ruining opportunities smh.

I mean they had a 15 minute conversation whether the simpsons should stick with calling her songbird to introduce Britney in the episode even though she was okay with it. :jl:
Like do they really have to change it to teen sensation? Why do I have a feeling it was Larry that piped up because he would care about stupid little stuff like that.

Archived