TLC Appreciation Thread

TLC is one of the highest selling girl groups of all time. They served us classic songs and had great live performances.  Each member was distinct in their own way yet worked so well together. They are legends imo but I feel like they are somewhat underrated/ forgotten nowadays in comparison to other legends, which is a shame.

Are you a TLC fan? What are your fave songs from them?338177008_images-2020-07-29T043529_671.jpeg.2f73864237ffb5ad6c86f1a53ea629f2.jpeg

• Love 4

5hyICu7.jpgThat first album, was the only album to have all 3 members active. Beginning with Crazysexycool only girl group to go Diamond in the US, and still to date the best selling R&B album of all time in the US. Only one to be certified 12X platinum.

Lisa took a lesser role, but they made sure to use Lisa's Scandal of burning her boyfriend house down, The iconic vibe magazine cover almost got Lisa attested as the judge thought the image was making fun of a serious subject. I'll share it via ingur

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

That first album, was the only album to have all 3 members active. Beginning with Crazysexycool only girl group to go Diamond in the US, and still to date the best selling R&B album of all time in the US. Only one to be certified 12X platinum.

Lisa took a lesser role, but they made sure to use Lisa's Scandal of burning her boyfriend house down, The iconic vibe magazine cover almost got Lisa attested as the judge thought the image was making fun of a serious subject. I'll share it via ingur

Yeah it's a shame that Lisa had less involvement on the albums as time went on, her scandal definitely helped the sales of CrazySexyCool:mhm: and wow I never knew that cover almost caused problems for her:lostney:

Just now, Iconic 4 U said:

Yeah it's a shame that Lisa had less involvement on the albums as time went on, her scandal definitely helped the sales of CrazySexyCool:mhm: and wow I never knew that cover almost caused problems for her:lostney:

Wasn’t Lisa the one who wrote the songs and came up with most of their iconic concepts including the concept of Fanmail and the name CrazySexyCool? I definitely feel if she didn’t pass TLC would’ve had a few more hit albums in them and would be more respected in the industry then they are now. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Itsricky***** said:

aww how sad. u must be 3 years old.  TLC is one of the biggest groups that ever existed! I was there. get a grip please.

I'm really confused because in my original post I literally stated that they were very successful:beynah: my point is that they are still underrated in comparison to other legends in my opinion

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block