Madonna: "I miss being the dancing queen"

6 hours ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

Her newest album Madame X had one of the most cohesive and creative concepts of her career tho.

and as for following trends, the singles she released from that album were some of the least radio friendly / least commercial of her career, Medellin, Batuka, God Control, Dark Ballet... etc. 

I'm glad she continues to push the envelope creatively.

If she were to release another Confessions that would be following trends considering the disco revival we're going through. 

God Control is SOOOOOOO good, omg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/29/2020 at 11:06 AM, Corso said:

I don’t think she’s ever been a dancing queen though... :wtfdidusay:

My point is there is a difference between being a good dancer and being really flexible and in shape. She lacks natural rhythm and although she is very good at learning dance techniques and memorising intricate routines (ie, Vogue) it’s always comes off looking a bit clunky or messy (imo the backing dancers always dance way better than Madonna).

Peakney was a wayyyy better dancer. She moved better than her backing dancers.britney spears dancing GIF by RCA Records UK

Madge IS a better dancer than Britney, watch the Blonde Ambition Tour. SHE CAN DANCE. 

She is literally a PROFESSIONALLY CLASSICALLY TRAINED DANCERN

Also, she has literally started her career as a professional dancer, she can dance everything, she is def flexible like you said and she had lots of potential. She got a dance scholarship in the Michigan university, all her profesors praised her abilities. Her professor said she is a truly excellent dancer and she can be a world class one. Her teacher said she could ve still been a professional dancer if she wanted to. She was trained with Alvin Alley and with the best choreographers. 

However. Britney is still a great dancer, especially at her peak.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 7/29/2020 at 2:06 AM, Corso said:

I don’t think she’s ever been a dancing queen though... :wtfdidusay:

My point is there is a difference between being a good dancer and being really flexible and in shape. She lacks natural rhythm and although she is very good at learning dance techniques and memorising intricate routines (ie, Vogue) it’s always comes off looking a bit clunky or messy (imo the backing dancers always dance way better than Madonna).

Peakney was a wayyyy better dancer. She moved better than her backing dancers.britney spears dancing GIF by RCA Records UK

Madonna went to the university of Michigan on a full ride Dance scholarship, as a classically trained in ballet, She also is an alumni of the famed pearl Lang school of dance, plus Martha graham.

Brit is a street dancer, that's about it. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block