Madonna: "I miss being the dancing queen"

Madonna hasnt been a good dancer or a dancer at all since Rebel Heart era. That tour had little to no choreo, and neither did her promo performances for that era.

She hit a performance/dancing peak with her trinity of tours- Confessions Tour, Sticky & Sweet Tour, and MDNA tour, but from Rebel Heart and on she has not been able to keep up.

And please dont bring "***** Im Madonna" live as an example. That was cringey and bad, despite being choreographed.

Maybe dancing in heels for decades has taken its toll on her limbs, Idk. She just doesnt have the energy she used to have.

The best strategy for her now would be to focus on her strengths. Im not sure what those might be atm, bc her voice has also drastically been diminished. She used to be a decent live singer as well, but Eurovision and everything since has been tragic.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Itsricky***** said:

this old used and abused corpse needs to give it up already! shes not even a great dancer. I use to be a fan but I cant take no more of her and her ugly ego. she is not the greatest and she truly believes that. I can name tons of female artist who are waaaaaay better. ughhh now I need to calm down

You need to go away, that's the Truth

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Itsrickybish said:

this old used and abused corpse needs to give it up already! shes not even a great dancer. I use to be a fan but I cant take no more of her and her ugly ego. she is not the greatest and she truly believes that. I can name tons of female artist who are waaaaaay better. ughhh now I need to calm down

This is so needlessly disgusting  :trash::boredney::britstare11:

Please find yourself some positive vibrations, don't focus your energy on being cruel :mhm:

In regards to the post, it made me sad too. Madonna is such a legendary performer, it's clear she really is so passionate about dancing and being on stage so I really hope she recovers soon :madance:

• Love 2
10 hours ago, DonoDotto said:

Madonna hasnt been a good dancer or a dancer at all since Rebel Heart era. That tour had little to no choreo, and neither did her promo performances for that era.

She hit a performance/dancing peak with her trinity of tours- Confessions Tour, Sticky & Sweet Tour, and MDNA tour, but from Rebel Heart and on she has not been able to keep up.

And please dont bring "***** Im Madonna" live as an example. That was cringey and bad, despite being choreographed.

Maybe dancing in heels for decades has taken its toll on her limbs, Idk. She just doesnt have the energy she used to have.

The best strategy for her now would be to focus on her strengths. Im not sure what those might be atm, bc her voice has also drastically been diminished. She used to be a decent live singer as well, but Eurovision and everything since has been tragic.

Did you expect her to dance heavily up until the day she dies? Of course she can't keep it up forever, no matter how hard she trains or watches her diet, it's bound to happen at some point.

Also she is still a solid live singer

Eurovision was bad but probably just a very bad day or she had technical difficulties.

All 77 Singles soon to be 78 when the levitating remix drops.p o

The line in females in pop music can be divided into two different categories,

Before and after Madonna

Susan Surandon

On great respects she's the perfect Pop artist. George Michael

In the 80s and the 90s, there was no bigger gay icon than Madonna, at a time when speaking about them, or promoting the community could cancel someone's careers, Here is Madonna saying these people matter, shouldn't be hated but celebrated, Madonna was the ally and her celebrating us during the time of The AIDS epidemic that took several Friends of Madonna, she by touching them or hugging them proved to everybody hugging someone with AIDS doesn't give you the disease. she was also a huge advocate for Safe Smex. 

Opening her Iconic Book with When I fantasize and let mind wander, I don't think of safe Smex but it's a fantasy, In real life it's important to protect you and your partner so Everytime you funk, protect your Willy, wrap it up..

You won't be dead of this horrible disease..

Madonna, 1992

• Love 3
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

Dancing for years on end has to have a toll on your body. This is sad. I dread the day I won't be able to dance :(

Same I love to dance too it's one of the things I enjoy the most in life. 

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Dancing for years on end has to have a toll on your body. This is sad. I dread the day I won't be able to dance :(

5 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Same I love to dance too it's one of the things I enjoy the most in life. 

From my sibling doctor to you:

make sure to work out, eat and live healthy, STRETCH, rest, and get physical therapy/massages 

doctors orders :lessons:

• Love 3
  • Content Curators
Just now, Britneyarmy8 said:

From my sibling doctor to you:

make sure to work out, eat and live healthy, STRETCH, rest, and get physical therapy/massages 

doctors orders :lessons:

Yes absolutely I'm about to go work out  right now actually  :barbie:

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

I love Madonna but she needs to realize and accept that she can't do alot of things she used to do

when she was young. I mean I get that its still COULD be possible for her to do what she used to do however

she's 60 now and needs to slow down and age graceful

I think on a psychological level she's afraid to admit to aging, cos that would be admitting she's going to die one day.

She does have a fear of death cos of what happened to her mother when Madonna was 5, so in the back of her mind, she wants to continue working or else she'll die if she stops. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, EonBauer said:

Queen, you can reclaim the throne if you stop doing crappy music and following trends.

Hasn't she realized her most successful albums are the ones with a cohesive concept? headache keeps GIF

Her newest album Madame X had one of the most cohesive and creative concepts of her career tho.

and as for following trends, the singles she released from that album were some of the least radio friendly / least commercial of her career, Medellin, Batuka, God Control, Dark Ballet... etc. 

I'm glad she continues to push the envelope creatively.

If she were to release another Confessions that would be following trends considering the disco revival we're going through. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

to all the Madonna stans who constantly complain about wanting another Confessions, there's this really cool artist called Kylie Minogue that I recommend you listen to, I don't know if you've heard of her.

she's releasing an album called DISCO, listen to the new single now!

her music seems to be exactly what you're wanting from Madonna, so you can  just listen to her instead while Madonna continues to push the envelope and make political and experimental music!

Problem solved!

:jj:

8 minutes ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

Her newest album Madame X had one of the most cohesive and creative concepts of her career tho.

and as for following trends, the singles she released from that album were some of the least radio friendly / least commercial of her career, Medellin, Batuka, God Control, Dark Ballet... etc. 

I'm glad she continues to push the envelope creatively.

If she were to release another Confessions that would be following trends considering the disco revival we're going through. 

I really wish God Control stayed a ballad. :otears:

• Love 1

I don’t think she’s ever been a dancing queen though... :wtfdidusay:

My point is there is a difference between being a good dancer and being really flexible and in shape. She lacks natural rhythm and although she is very good at learning dance techniques and memorising intricate routines (ie, Vogue) it’s always comes off looking a bit clunky or messy (imo the backing dancers always dance way better than Madonna).

Peakney was a wayyyy better dancer. She moved better than her backing dancers.britney spears dancing GIF by RCA Records UK

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block