Madonna: "I miss being the dancing queen"

Her age isn't the issue, her body is still young really in the grand scheme of things. But the issue why this is happened, is she doesn't stop and really doesnt take that much care of her body. She needs to just take a step back and focus on healing, maybe not tour so heavy for awhile

Get Better Soon Madonna

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Itsricky***** said:

this old used and abused corpse needs to give it up already! shes not even a great dancer. I use to be a fan but I cant take no more of her and her ugly ego. she is not the greatest and she truly believes that. I can name tons of female artist who are waaaaaay better. ughhh now I need to calm down

She’s literally one the best dancers of all time and set the standard for modern female pop artists and dancing 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Itsricky***** said:

this old used and abused corpse needs to give it up already! shes not even a great dancer. I use to be a fan but I cant take no more of her and her ugly ego. she is not the greatest and she truly believes that. I can name tons of female artist who are waaaaaay better. ughhh now I need to calm down

Ewww, first of all...how dare you? :umwtf:
Madonna is the female artist that birthed all of these singers, and has liberated and opened big big gates for women. Nobody can come close to the impact and influence Madonna has contributed towards the music industry and female industry, and to call her such names, is insulting half of pop.

You disgust me...going on every female artist calling them such dirty and horrible names. Hope you find light dear ❤️💖

• Love 5
  • Like 2

For me, Confessions era was one of her best, although many fans say that album and era are overrated. Her flawless looks, iconic hits (Hung Up and Sorry) and timeless album songs (like Forbidden Love or Like It or Not) prove that.

The demo album that leaked recently is another proof that she'll always be the dancing queen of pop.

Off topic: listen to this previously unheard verses of Sorry:

And this early version of Super Pop, known as Funny Game:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block