Madonna: "I miss being the dancing queen"

• Leader

Madonna says she misses being the dancing queen. 

She took a moment to reflect on her past work, namely the music video for "Hung Up," and misses her old self. Madonna's been struggling with injuries related to the demands of touring and dancing. 

"This video gives me hope that not only will I be walking without crutches one day soon but also Dancing and Roller Skating Again!!," she said. "I Miss being the Dancing Queen !!" "💃💃💃 Having the time of my life!!"

Don't be sad queen :crying2:

IDK why but this bummed me out more than it probably should. If Madonna isn't in a happy place, no one is in a happy place. :katycry:

dancing.jpg.b78ec521a6933efc57e771ebfceebf93.jpg

Related:

• Love 9

this old used and abused corpse needs to give it up already! shes not even a great dancer. I use to be a fan but I cant take no more of her and her ugly ego. she is not the greatest and she truly believes that. I can name tons of female artist who are waaaaaay better. ughhh now I need to calm down

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I  genuinely feel bad for Madonna right now... There's a point with Age that heavy athletic work just doesn't happen anymore. She's busted her *** for 40 years. I'm hopeful she makes a full recovery and brings us to our feet once again.... but man, I  hope she's ok

• Love 4
  • Content Curators
21 minutes ago, dr35 said:

I  genuinely feel bad for Madonna right now... There's a point with Age that heavy athletic work just doesn't happen anymore. She's busted her *** for 40 years. I'm hopeful she makes a full recovery and brings us to our feet once again.... but man, I  hope she's ok

Idk cause I have seen plenty of dancers athletes workers etc who can still do what they want at ease at 60 

60 isn’t even that old if u take care of urself 

maybe she needs a long break and lots of physical therapy 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block