Why do i need to see someone like James Charles on a music site.

Itsrickybish

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi! 🦄

So sorry to hear that. The idea of Exhale as a Music only site is a thing of the past. We have other sections that are not music related like...

• Entertainment
  • Politics & Global News
  • Fitness, Health & Lifestyle
  • LGBTQ+
  • Tech
  • General
  • Mental Health

You don't have to click topics you don't like. There are literally hundreds of topics on Exhale. I'm sure one thread shouldn't be that big of a deal versus a multitude of other topics (that are mostly music related) that you might like. :barbie:

TEEHEE 💛🧡💜

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, Itsricky***** said:

im deleting my page. I hate seeing ****ty people being elevated and talked about. this website is such a **** show. it needs to be about the music. **** all that other stuff. 

Wtf are u ok lmfao it’s a public forum people can post what they want :squint:

2 hours ago, Itsricky***** said:

im deleting my page. I hate seeing ****ty people being elevated and talked about. this website is such a **** show. it needs to be about the music. **** all that other stuff. 

Bro, it’s pop culture. It’s a pop culture forum, dear. In pop culture, youtubers, singers, actors, and all public celebrities and genres are part of pop culture :clownery:

Archived