What is the best non-single off the "Britney" album?

Britney (Album) Non-Singles  

282 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I picked Lonely. I love the guitar, and the little rapping bridge. “Messed with Brit, boy you must have tripped” is ICONIC. And the DWAD performance is classic. 

but also I Run Away, Cinderella, Before The Goodbye, What it’s like to be me, and when I found you are all phenomal. And coulda been singles. 

• Love 1

Lonely slayed. I think it is way fiercer than Slave. After Lonely, Let me Be, Cinderella and Bombastic.

I will never get Not a Girl...as a single having had such amazing tracks. Even Overprotected pales when you check the other songs.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

CINDERELLA FOR SURE!
Her releasing it would've been ICONIC and it would've been amazing to see her dressed as Cinderella!

Can you imagine how beautiful she would've looked especially since this was in her prime? :)

I wish she could've released this instead of ILRNR 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

I've been listening to Britney's albums in order all morning and remembering that Britney (the album) is a ****** gift from the pop gods. :clap: 

It bops from start to finish and had SIX perfect singles. Things have been wild on Exhale lately, so let's take a break from the chaos and vote on our favorite non-singles from an album we can all agree is part of the Holy Trinity :bop:FB_IMG_1595947353389.jpg.4b0973734bab7d0e7810cc5001edaabd.jpg

9 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Britney stan. Taste. :barbie:

...Did we all suddenly forget that TWYTM was officially released in the Philippines in June of 2003 (the 27th, to be exact), has an official music video on YouTube, and was confirmed in 2015 by a Filipino radio station to have peaked at #3 in the country? :angietea: A true Britney album stan would remember this, and if we're counting the France-exclusive "Anticipating" as a single, then we should do the same for the iconic "That's Where You Take Me". :imcute: 

That being said, the entire album is 16 songs made out of pure gold. It's hands down the only album she could've gotten away with releasing as nothing but singles. :barbie:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
12 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

...Did we all suddenly forget that TWYTM was officially released in the Philippines in June of 2003 (the 27th, to be exact), has an official music video on YouTube, and was confirmed in 2015 by a Filipino radio station to have peaked at #3 in the country? :angietea: A true Britney album stan would remember this, and if we're counting the France-exclusive "Anticipating" as a single, then we should do the same for the iconic "That's Where You Take Me". :imcute: 

That being said, the entire album is 16 songs made out of pure gold. It's hands down the only album she could've gotten away with releasing as nothing but singles. :barbie:

I was waiting for someone to call me out  :deserves:

I considered Anticipating as one of the six singles but flopped and added TWYTM as a non-singlealicia silverstone oops GIF

• Haha 1