What is the best non-single off the "Britney" album?

Britney (Album) Non-Singles  

282 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Britney might be my all-time favorite :clap1:

I’ve never understood why it’s not more beloved by the fan base. It is POP GREATNESS. So diversified yet cohesive, at turns experimental, but also such a classic. 
Edgy, ****, smart, playful, silly, rebellious, self-aware, ICONIC: quintessential Britney. The nostalgia on this record also hits different for me... I’m instantly transported to 2001, listening to Boys for the first time at the kiosk in Borders, my heart racing, afraid my parents might catch me because I wasn’t allowed to listen to Britney  :weusay:  
And when she whispered “get nasty” I felt like the devil himself had stolen my innocence and given it to Britney and I wasn’t mad.  :akii:

I stan Britney forever.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Cinderella 

🗣 I’M SORRY TO SAY

I’M RUNNING AWAY NOW

YOU’RE GONNNNNA HAVE TO LET ME GOOooOoOooooo

🗣🗣🗣🗣 SHE’S GOTTA GOOOOO

Omg Cinderella is that bish :crying1:

I GOTTA MAKE SURE THAT LONELINESSS WONT STAAWP MEEE AGAINNN.... IGH CCANNT SIIT AND WAAIIIT ANNYYMOOOOOHHOOAAAAARRREE :bparty:

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, Dwb25 said:

Omg Cinderella is that bish :crying1:

I GOTTA MAKE SURE THAT LONELINESSS WONT STAAWP MEEE AGAINNN.... IGH CCANNT SIIT AND WAAIIIT ANNYYMOOOOOHHOOAAAAARRREE :bparty:

Wait I just posted lyrics form Bombastic Love 😂😂😂

Those two songs are like twin sisters in my mind. Excuse me for being a flop. 

• Haha 2

This is a tough one. In the end I voted Let Me Be for its unique vocals and overall sound. I love the instrumental and the deeper/breathy vocals in the verses  mixed with that higher pitch “Britney” signature sound.

I also think the song has real choreography potential. 

• Love 2