What is the best non-single off the "Britney" album?

Britney (Album) Non-Singles  

282 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've been listening to Britney's albums in order all morning and remembering that Britney (the album) is a ****** gift from the pop gods. :clap: 

It bops from start to finish and had SIX perfect singles. Things have been wild on Exhale lately, so let's take a break from the chaos and vote on our favorite non-singles from an album we can all agree is part of the Holy Trinity :bop:FB_IMG_1595947353389.jpg.4b0973734bab7d0e7810cc5001edaabd.jpg

• Love 8
  • Haha 1

I was staring at the options and thinking I can't pick one. They're all so good and I love them all. I wanted to pick Lonely but then I didn't want to betray What It's Like To Be Me. Then when I clicked that I didn't want to betray Let Me Be. Then I thought maybe Before The Goodbye. I'm still stuck in a loop. Britney never comes to mind as a favorite album but this has to be on par with Blackout and Glory...

edit: I'm going with Lonely and the tie breaker was her awesome DWAD performance with the screen double

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, dbagswag said:

I was staring at the options and thinking I can't pick one. They're all so good and I love them all. I wanted to pick Lonely but then I didn't want to betray What It's Like To Be Me. Then when I clicked that I didn't want to betray Let Me Be. Then I thought maybe Before The Goodbye. I'm still stuck in a loop. Britney never comes to mind as a favorite album but this has to be on par with Blackout and Glory...

edit: I'm going with Lonely and the tie breaker was her awesome DWAD performance with the screen double

It's a tough choice for sure. 

But.. Britney not coming to mind as a favorite? I'ma make you change your mind :ohdear:

• Haha 1