A Bad Experince Today

The Exhale Psychic

i went to the Shops Today. i Am Autistic and i cant Wear a mask. I would have a Meltdown. When  i was in the shops people were looking at me. tutting. pairents telling there kids that "That man is wrong" and "he must have problems". as i am Writing this i am in Tears, i dont want to go outside in case someone judges me again. and people who i am close with say i am being paranoid

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/28/2020 at 10:29 AM, Britney-fan12332143 said:

i went to the Shops Today. i Am Autistic and i cant Wear a mask. I would have a Meltdown. When  i was in the shops people were looking at me. tutting. pairents telling there kids that "That man is wrong" and "he must have problems". as i am Writing this i am in Tears, i dont want to go outside in case someone judges me again. and people who i am close with say i am being paranoid

Gurl  you can't change the problem of today with the same consciousness level, the problem its not what the people say to you, is what you think and feel about youself.

If you want to elevate ur pespective or life and vision do mindvalley.com

increase your level of conscience and you also will forgive this people who doesn't got the same level of conciousness.

Archived