Coffee or Tea?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I find coffee to be super gross. :badthoughts: Tea, however, is my favorite beverage. Especially hibiscus or ceylon tea with some oat milk. AMAZING!!! :kylie: Also, where I live we have a lot of meadows, and foraging is still a pretty big thing (herbal teas, berries, mushrooms). I love drinking self-grown or foraged herbal teas, such as mint, nettle, yarrow, linden, sage, etc. :)

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I like juice. :barbie:

What kind of juice? :tiffdrink:

I like both tbh but coffee enhances my emotions, so if I'm happy, I'll become happier, if I'm sad, sadder, and so on; like a ****. And taste wise, coffee is coffee. You can add milk, plenty of flavours but then it becomes something different than the classic espresso. I love the coffee aroma, so I try to buy quality coffee beans. Sadly, it's very expensive. 

With tea, however, it does wonders to my brain, skin, etc, if I'm consistent, and there are plenty of herbs out there, so there's a wider variety. Green tea for breakfast with a slice of lemon and a spoonful of homemade honey is the best. 

I choose tea. 

• Love 5

I am a huge coffee lover (although I don’t like to parade it because people have made it like a basic trait). I used to have around 4 cups a day, but I have slowed down to only one for my teeth’s sake. And I am good at making coffee, I am even planning to take some kind of course to be a barista and learn more about it. Colombian and Mexican coffee make me leap around with happiness. 
As for tea, I like it, but coffee overshadows it all the time. Chamomile’s tea helps me sleep like a baby, though.

• Love 2

I love coffee! I only drink bulletproof coffee tho because my family has this scary history of diabetes so I'm paranoid with sweets.

I only drink tea to get rid of the guilt of binge eating and consecutive alcohol drinking for days.

Whenever I drink unsweetened tea I feel like I'm flushing all the toxins and it feels like adding 5 more days to my lifespan. :shadelaugh:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block