BLACKPINK and Selena Gomez serve up a double scoop of sweet in the "Ice Cream" music video

2 hours ago, corpsetranger said:

:britdrown: as if Selena Gomez is know for releasing good music :didilie::didilie::didilie:

This embarrassment of a song is as forgettable as Silena Gomez's entire career as a singer wannabe intruder singer :mhm:

Selena might not be an AMAZING singer but she has good music, Revival and Rare are both good albums + her Disney hits are nice

• Love 1

Definitely will be an unpopular opinion but... Am I the only one who frequents breatheheavy who is just not here for kpop? It’s blown up and I don’t get it. Don’t find it appealing and it feels like it’s been a forced takeover and it is constantly getting rammed down our throats.  

About this specific song.... I don’t even know what that was and I tend to enjoy Selena’s music. 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, bliss said:

Selena might not be an AMAZING singer but she has good music, Revival and Rare are both good albums + her Disney hits are nice

It's not that Selena is not an amazing singer, she's not a singer AT ALL point blank :cardi: 

sAnG oFF KeY In My ChOrUs cAuSe iT wAsNt yOurS :sponge::madonna::madonna: poor bird can't even hear a note, let alone hit it, yet she has the nerve to mumble this kind of lyrics :cackling::umok:

She's overstayed her stay in the spotlight for much too long now. Too much money is being invested in her career, money that could be used to promote actual TALENT like, say JoJo* :imhere:

*good to now (Deluxe) out now stream share buy it on iTunes

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Prince Ali said:

They could at least shot it as it looks they are together and not from 2 separate videos... oh well

That's fair. Maybe use green screen technology, which I'm sure would've been much easier given that BP members are able to actually film in person together. I feel like a lot of the scenes were too chaotic for that, but less hectic scenes (like at the ice cream truck) could have worked. Oh well, I guess!

MV didn’t disappoint as expected. This is the best Selena has looked in a long time...and she definitely stole the spotlight from the BP girls. Never thought I’d say that.  :omggg:  song is disappointing. I am not a fan of their cute concepts like “as if it’s your last”. It’s a no for me!:katyfrog:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block