BLACKPINK and Selena Gomez serve up a double scoop of sweet in the "Ice Cream" music video

On 7/27/2020 at 11:49 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

I'm still waiting for the sour candy single. But Gaga doesn't understand fan demand to her own needs. The fans want sour candy as a single. Not Alice.

donald duck witch GIF

I want Alice, it’s easily one of her best pieces of Music, right up there with Gypsy and edge of glory. Sour Candy is fun basic pop. But I do like it, tho.   :yesokay:

• Like 1

I feel somewhat disappointed with the song :disappointed: but the video is amazing, very good shots. :makeitrain: I will have to listen more times. As if it's your last and kill this love I didn't like them at first, and then I couldn't stop listening to them :kfed:although it has a lot to do with the talent that Teddy puts in the songs :mimiclap: now for the next single LET JISOO SING MORE:gunriah:

• Love 3
  • Like 2

As I predicted, they sound freaking amazing with Selena!!!! The vocals are great, visuals are ok. They were kinda borderline Target commercial (I think it’s because of the ice cream concept). And finally, as much as I hate saying it, the song is a miss for me. I will have to keep listening to see if it’s a grower. 

I loooooooooooooove it ! It's so fresh and cool ! :straddle:

Too bad there's no scene where they are all together but it's a really cool video ! The video is so great, they all look so good !!! :clap:

I want to eat ice cream now !! :forkit:

EDIT: Have you guys seen the comment section on youtube on their video ? It's so weird hundreds of account post the same comment !

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
14 minutes ago, Cheshire-B said:

I loooooooooooooove it ! It's so fresh and cool ! :straddle:

Too bad there's no scene where they are all together but it's a really cool video ! The video is so great, they all look so good !!! :clap:

I want to eat ice cream now !! :forkit:

EDIT: Have you guys seen the comment section on youtube on their video ? It's so weird hundreds of account post the same comment !

Idk if it's still the case, but YG used to buy views for Blackpink videos.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block