BLACKPINK and Selena Gomez serve up a double scoop of sweet in the "Ice Cream" music video

5 hours ago, SS91 said:

All the girls looks gorgeous! But (as a new Blackpink fan), can someone explain why they don’t style Jisoo as “cool” as the others. Literally - she’s my favorite and I’m always like why is she the least done up. 
I’ll have my ice cream ready at midnight. 

Jisoo is the kind of girl that Koreans like (charismatic, simple, elegant, non-******). She is the most popular after Jennie in Korea (and she hasn't released a solo yet). It will be out in a drama for 2021

• Love 2
6 hours ago, SS91 said:

All the girls looks gorgeous! But (as a new Blackpink fan), can someone explain why they don’t style Jisoo as “cool” as the others. Literally - she’s my favorite and I’m always like why is she the least done up. 
I’ll have my ice cream ready at midnight. 

She is "the visual" of the group! She is meant to be the pretty and cute one for koreans! She doesn't need to be cool, they only want her to be pretty! 

I love her, she is so goofy

Jisoo Amazed GIF - Jisoo Amazed Shocked - Discover & Share GIFs | Jennie,  Lalisa

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block