BLACKPINK and Selena Gomez serve up a double scoop of sweet in the "Ice Cream" music video

Yo, half of the comments on both r/K-Pop and r/PopHeads are about how hot Selena looks. I mean, for good reason, but I can't express how happy that makes me. I started feeling really bad for Selena after how much people trashed her when it was revealed that she'd be the featured artist. All is well that ends well. :kyliecry: And I can't get over how hot she looks either, omg. Not Selener being my new BLACKPINK bias. :jabba:

19 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

This is giving me all the HyunA vibes, and I'm so here for it. :blast: Also, thank you, Selena, for always making me question my sexuality. Girl is a freakin' goddess, omg... :jabba: That voice at the end sounds like Kesha, tbh. :fran:

Yeah I get that Keesha vibes too... I think it's Jennie!

8 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Yo, half of the comments on both r/K-Pop and r/PopHeads are about how hot Selena looks. I mean, for good reason, but I can't express how happy that makes me. I started feeling really bad for Selena after how much people trashed her when it was revealed that she'd be the featured artist. All is well that ends well. :kyliecry: And I can't get over how hot she looks either, omg.

Yeees! She deserves this praise!! 

• Love 1

All the girls looks gorgeous! But (as a new Blackpink fan), can someone explain why they don’t style Jisoo as “cool” as the others. Literally - she’s my favorite and I’m always like why is she the least done up. 
I’ll have my ice cream ready at midnight. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block