BLACKPINK and Selena Gomez serve up a double scoop of sweet in the "Ice Cream" music video

While I'm also not sure how this will sound (I feel like Selena has a very breathy sound, while BP members have stronger vocals), I also think this will be huge exposure for BP. Selena has such a massive following on social media, so I think this will be good for both parties involved. Hoping the song is good! I was also hoping for Ari but this is definitely an interesting collaboration.

• Love 1

i'm so dissapointed :britstare11: i thought it was gonna be Ari. Let's be real, BP songs are difficult to sing and the choreos are crazy. Selena doesn't have a good voice and can't dance, what is she going to add to the collab? i mean she can whisper some verses after Lisa's rap or something but other than that... :cheese:

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, ElenaB said:

i'm so dissapointed :britstare11: i thought it was gonna be Ari. Let's be real, BP songs are difficult to sing and the choreos are crazy. Selena doesn't have a good voice and can't dance, what is she going to add to the collab? i mean she can whisper some verses after Lisa's rap or something but other than that... :cheese:

What are you talking about lmao. Blackpink aren't exactly the strongest vocalists out there, Selena will do fine.

Also their recent choreography isn't exactly very hard tbh. I doubt Selena will even dance.

(I'm saying as someone who has Blackpink as their #1 K-pop group :queenflopga:)

• Love 1
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Wonder if Selena will be in the MV with the girls, or if she will record her scenes on an iPhone ("Look At Her Now" tease) and send them over via email. Also, I wonder if she will do choreography because lbr here... :katyclown:

I've never felt the need to use the following expression before but "I have to stan" as many people in here say. :tiffdrink:

7 hours ago, Midnight said:

:zoomzoom:  your ears, not mine :queenflopga:

Well, Selena in the studio is fine so I'm hoping for a good outcome. Lol:orangu:

6 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

How did this thread already turn into a thirst trap :katyclown:

:tiffdrink: You're welcome 

5 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

My thoughts :orangu:

Not you saying this before v:airpls:

5 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Do you see the size of that bugle? Holy **** :umomg:

ZNf9nsEayh9HuQsdw1PxzKiXuzuuWbfKmYQ9aMcc

87b16d083f0633bb81422bac3cf67f78.gif

82922f3af2029c9a00d115bfff3f7f45.gif

You mean the magic wand? :riri:

• Love 3
  • Haha 3
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I've never felt the need to use the following expression before but "I have to stan" as many people in here say. :tiffdrink:

Well, Selena in the studio is fine so I'm hoping for a good outcome. Lol:orangu:

:tiffdrink: You're welcome 

Not you saying this before v:airpls:

ZNf9nsEayh9HuQsdw1PxzKiXuzuuWbfKmYQ9aMcc

87b16d083f0633bb81422bac3cf67f78.gif

82922f3af2029c9a00d115bfff3f7f45.gif

You mean the magic wand? :riri:

I want his magic wand in some very specific places :rihannayas:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block