BLACKPINK and Selena Gomez serve up a double scoop of sweet in the "Ice Cream" music video

The song is a bit basic, but I found myself spinning it a few times... it's kinda addicting LOL

The vid is hot though.  I'm pretty sure they filmed Selena separately either because she was added last minute or because they want it to be easy to swap her out with other international stars around the world to milk the song a bit more lol.

tien_phong_blackpink13_aqgd.gifgiphy-1-1598591029799435378348-159859970

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
43 minutes ago, jennyj said:

The song is a bit basic, but I found myself spinning it a few times... it's kinda addicting LOL

The vid is hot though.  I'm pretty sure they filmed Selena separately either because she was added last minute or because they want it to be easy to swap her out with other international stars around the world to milk the song a bit more lol.

They filmed separately most likely because of COVID

• Love 2
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, jennyj said:

I agree. I also ended up playing it a few times  :D ; and it's fresh, cute and simple ; which to my opinion is quite needed at the time. 

• Love 1
On 8/28/2020 at 4:13 AM, BUWYGF said:

I know! They took it like champs, they continued to perform and smiled through the whole concert. In an interview they saidd they were just sad their fans couldnt see them perform :( They followed up by setting up a whole free concert for Sones (their fanbase). It was a very cool and steady move from them. They remained the driving force in kpop for a long time thanks to their amazing attitude and music :mhm: 

Taeyeon is a queen

• Love 2

All the screaming queens chanting "disappointment" at this song need to calm their +!+s.

Calm Down Rita Ora GIF by America's Next Top Model

Everyone expecting an upbeat dance banger track were led to their own disappointment by their own expectations. Have either of you bothered to listen to BlackPink before? This song fits with their sound and its exactly what I expected from them. I, for once, did not expect this to be the song of the summer because I know what kind of music they make, but this will chart nevertheless.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

It has grown on me a lot. It's so catchy, and that super simple, generic-azz beat has literally clapped my brain into submission. I feel like an absolute simpleton while listening to it, but I can't help it. And I love Selena's voice so much. :neydedance: Though, it's crazy that it took 8 people to write a song as simple and generic as this. :fakewow:

I completely agree. I'm absolutely addicted to it. I picked up so many dirty lyrics along every listen thats hidden so well. It's like the Disney version of WAP, but I Stan. :duadance:

• Haha 4
14 hours ago, ElToxico said:

All the screaming queens chanting "disappointment" at this song need to calm their +!+s.

Calm Down Rita Ora GIF by America's Next Top Model

Everyone expecting an upbeat dance banger track were led to their own disappointment by their own expectations. Have either of you bothered to listen to BlackPink before? This song fits with their sound and its exactly what I expected from them. I, for once, did not expect this to be the song of the summer because I know what kind of music they make, but this will chart nevertheless.

It fits with her "Pink" side, which we all knew it was gonna happen! I think it is not at the same level as As If It's Your Last but it is not a bad song.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block