Should Katy Perry work with Dr Luke again?

Should she ?  

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I just had a thought and realized that Katy started flopping the second she stopped working with Dr Luke after the whole Kesha **** scandal.

I really doubt she will ever have another hit unless she gets on the phone to Calvin Harris or even Dr Luke (she's that desperate) and get them to make her a hit

I mean, its now okay to work with Dr Luke i guess since Kim Petras and Doja Cat had quite successful singles with him (i know kim didnt but i'm trying to be nice here)

Yeah, I hate to say it but this is what Katy needs to do. It's obvious that she still craves commercial success and Dr. Luke + Katy Perry has proven time and time again to be a successful formula. And now that it's pretty much okay to work with Dr. Luke again the backlash will be minimal.

she stopped working with him just for it to become acceptable again 3 years later. she literally could’ve been dropping KP4 in 2020 with dr Luke, and even with a 7 year gap between albums, be in a better spot. 

rsz_katy_kesha.png.ba09b287e5ab39fb84c0b58c17e3746c.pngrsz_katy_kesha.png.ba09b287e5ab39fb84c0b58c17e3746c.png

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

But then we would never have just-because-it's-over-doesn't-mean-it's-really-over-and-if-I-think-it-over-maybe-you'll-be-coming-over-again-nd-I'll-have-to-get-over-you-all-over-again. Iconic.  :barbie:

If you think that’s iconic, then you’re from a whole ‘nother world—a different dimension. :imacoolmom:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

But then we would never have just-because-it's-over-doesn't-mean-it's-really-over-and-if-I-think-it-over-maybe-you'll-be-coming-over-again-nd-I'll-have-to-get-over-you-all-over-again. Iconic.  :barbie:

the power that that has, the intelligence that that has, the clearance that that has, the access that that has, the influence that that has, the profile that that has, the international implications that that has.

None of the above to be honest. I think if she worked with Max Martin, he could give her that big hit she needs. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Xfactor Sam said:

the power that that has, the intelligence that that has, the clearance that that has, the access that that has, the influence that that has, the profile that that has, the international implications that that has.

None of the above to be honest. I think if she worked with Max Martin, he could give her that big hit she needs. 

Max Martin produced bon appetit and chained to the rhythm and executive produced witness. Look what happened, he couldn't save her either. 

• Haha 3

He was proven innocent. They should work together. Just like Britney and Max Martin make magic together, so did Katy and Dr. Luke. Doja has made some good bops with him, it's time for him to be vindicated. Kesha's allegations are terrible, but we all still don't know 100% the truth. Based off evidence, it shows he was innocent. It's not fair to black ball him when the courts and other witnesses came to his defense. 

He's her only shot of getting hits at this point. She's proven she can't do it without him.  Katy Perry GIF - Notbad Katyperry Shrug - Discover & Share GIFs

• Love 2
  • Like 3
55 minutes ago, RachelBerry said:

He was proven innocent. They should work together. Just like Britney and Max Martin make magic together, so did Katy and Dr. Luke. Doja has made some good bops with him, it's time for him to be vindicated. Kesha's allegations are terrible, but we all still don't know 100% the truth. Based off evidence, it shows he was innocent. It's not fair to black ball him when the courts and other witnesses came to his defense. 

He's her only shot of getting hits at this point. She's proven she can't do it without him.  Katy Perry GIF - Notbad Katyperry Shrug - Discover & Share GIFs

But the Court of public opinion says otherwise. That's more powerful. 

7 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

But the Court of public opinion says otherwise. That's more powerful. 

Public opinion is basically a modern day stoning. I would hope we, the younger generation has evolved to move beyond first impressions. Judging people off first impressions is damaging. Be a leader, not a follower.

• Love 4
  • Like 3
5 hours ago, RachelBerry said:

Yes, I agree. Katy needs to hurry up even for Dr Luke, because she’s running out of time at this point. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block