New article spills HOT TEA

illuminatiney

(This article is a quick translation from the swedish article)

The #FreeBritney movement has re-emerged in a big way, with lots of people spinning conspiracy theories that she's being held against her will ... they got the story right.

Britney posted and deleted a cryptic video with Sam then deleted it and it has our heads spinning. The video had a cryptic message that was solve. 

Sam Ashgari says "There's 3 of me, there's 2 of you." In the video. There was a debate over the words Britney says but the gays slept on Sam's words. 

"There's a reason Sam used those words" a source tells BTH. The meaning behind "There's 3 of me, there's 2 of you." is that there actually are 2 Britney Spears and there are 3 Sam Ashgari.

"She wants you to know (yeah) she's been cloned, she's been cloned, she's been cloned" the Pop Princess sings in her 2005 "Mona Lisa" song. "You stan a prophet queen" a source close to the singer told BTH. "The singer had an stalker back in 2006 who now is a business manager. That woman (whose identity will remain anonymous managed to make Britney give a blood donation. Then she had a blood transfusion with the singer's blood) another source close to the singer affirmed. "Now she think she is Britney, she uses wings and watch herself in the mirror and acts like Britney". 

About the meaning behind "There's 3 of me" is because he has to manage to be with Britney, Jamie and the "Britney clone" in order to be in the payroll. 

Now we know that in the Mood Remix she was throwing shade at Lou Lou "There's only one b1tch. The real one. Britney" :orangu:

This part is describing Lou Lou y'all 

"The singer had an stalker back in 2006 who now is a business manager. That woman (whose identity will remain anonymous managed to make Britney give a blood donation. Then she had a blood transfusion with the singer's blood) another source close to the singer affirmed. "Now she think she is Britney, she uses wings and watch herself in the mirror and acts like Britney".  :barbie:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cloning is actually real

barbra streisand or something cloned her dog who died and that was like 20 years ago so imagine how technology actually evolved during the last two decades just compare how video games evolved now imagine how cloning evolved and im like yes it could be a thing closing is a real thing 

I am honestly surprised this isnt talked about more. IN 1993 a university in washington successfully cloned a human embryo.

That is nearly THIRTY YEARS AGO! There are all kinds of mammals succesfully cloned today. Yet people think people arent cloned. China is probably full blown cloning humans. It is most likely comparable to the nuclear arms race in the 60s 70s.

now as far as celebrity clones go I have no idea. But make no mistake humans are being cloned today.

BUT i have no idea how they'd be able to make a perfect human clone because, if they made a clone if you, it prob wouldnt be an adult clone, it would be a baby that would need to grow up in order to be old enough to look like a convincing clone, so it doesn't really make sense. Also how would the clone be able to perfectly replicate the original personality and stuff? Unless they make a copy of your dna/biometric profile then copy your consciousness and put it in the cloud in order to transfer it to the clone's brain.. 

1 minute ago, NotLouTaylor said:

cloning is actually real

barbra streisand or something cloned her dog who died and that was like 20 years ago so imagine how technology actually evolved during the last two decades just compare how video games evolved now imagine how cloning evolved and im like yes it could be a thing closing is a real thing 

I am honestly surprised this isnt talked about more. IN 1993 a university in washington successfully cloned a human embryo.

That is nearly THIRTY YEARS AGO! There are all kinds of mammals succesfully cloned today. Yet people think people arent cloned. China is probably full blown cloning humans. It is most likely comparable to the nuclear arms race in the 60s 70s.

now as far as celebrity clones go I have no idea. But make no mistake humans are being cloned today.

I don’t think Britney’s been cloned, but I do think people have been. :mhm:

Same with MK Ultra. I find it hard to believe the government discovered mind control and just tossed it away 60-something years ago.

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, NotLouTaylor said:

cloning is actually real

Yes cloning is real but they’ve only been successful at cloning animals not humans yet...though I think designer babies are a close thing, altering the DNA to create your ideal baby. 

Archived