"Britney - For the Record" banned from YT

1 minute ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

I have been looking for for the record everywhere because my dvd is all the way home and i can't find any links on google 

i cant download it either :orangu: my laptop is too ****ty 

I've downloaded today and I'm trying to upload somewhere! Tried on Vimeo, but the file is about 2GB and it exceeds the limit for a non paid account. Where else can I upload it, so everyone can watch it? 

:mhm:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, jennyj said:

It's not 'banned'... it's copyrighted material lol.  You can find it on bootleg sites or official sources.  Unless you upload it to some shady site, it'll be deleted eventually.

Yes, but that's the first time they removed from YT since it's release in 2008! I know because I used to watch it once in a while.

That's why I'm highlighting this occurrence. 

• Like 2
19 hours ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

Yes, but that's the first time they removed from YT since it's release in 2008! I know because I used to watch it once in a while.

It happens. My hubby had music in his personal YT videos that were there for years and years... and only recently they silenced his video so the copyrited music wouldn't play. It seems either YT or the record labels or production companies are nailing down even harder on copyrighted material in these past few months. Sometimes they ban it on certain countries (which was the case for some of his vids at first) but now it's globally. So they're definitely being stricter on it.

On 7/27/2020 at 9:34 PM, jennyj said:

It's not 'banned'... it's copyrighted material lol.  You can find it on bootleg sites or official sources.  Unless you upload it to some shady site, it'll be deleted eventually.

This

23 hours ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

BUT also this, the timing is weird and definitely not a coincidence.

BTW, just in case you guys wanna watch it with the DVD extra scenes:

https://britney-online.net/download-hd-1080pbritney-for-the-record-full-extended-version/

• 1 year later...