Britney: "I wonder what song I could write that would be ice cold"

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Btw guys she says she edited it wrong - if you did something wrong wouldn't you change it? is this proof it goes to someone else first and she can post now it's approved? 

Am I reaching or?

I actually buy this

And I think she’s referring to Frozen movie? Anyone?

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Btw guys she says she edited it wrong - if you did something wrong wouldn't you change it? is this proof it goes to someone else first and she can post now it's approved? 

Am I reaching or?

Yes, IMO, you're reaching.

Okay. Listen. Exhale - stop being hypocrites. It's clear she reads the comments. People are constantly bashing her for re-uploading or changing the comments. Now she's letting you know she messed up and not changing it and people have something to say about that too.

Just like with the timeline of video postings. I'm not saying whether they are or aren't back-dated and whether there's anything weird with that. But people would always comment "this is old!" and then she started saying "PS this was taken yesterday" so then people starting saying it was weird she was saying that and bashing her for that as well. There's a lot of ****ed up **** with this c-ship. This kind of stuff is not one of those things. This isn't proof of anything. I go back and re-read my **** and edit it all the time.