Britney: "I wonder what song I could write that would be ice cold"

Friends, this is getting weirder and weirder everyday, I'm thinking about unfollowing her until we have a statement about what is going on, her brother suggested that she tells someone what to post on her IG, her mother suggested that the fans invent stories, her father is really doing quarentine, her sister asks for privacy, her boyfriend gave some hints and Britney didn't say a single word, no pictures of her with her sons and now she came out with this "writing story".

We are in 2020, everybody talks about mental deseases, she has talked about smoking weed a few years ago. What is the reason of this silence?  If her family, the fans, the media, everyone acknowleges that she had problems, why she can't even post something like "I know you are worried with me, but I'm feeling good, I wish I could be out of the conservatorship and my family is evaluating this, I hate what is going on, but I'm ok"? The posts and the way she acts is very strange, it's uncomfortable to watch this. Can someone tell me if she still have to release a new album until the end of this year? I'm thinking that she will release it and they will free her, the movement is gettin bigger.

• Love 2
  • Like 7
37 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

Oh i can't wait for the conspiracy's to come out about this! Wonder what message they think Britney's sending them this time :janet:

Lets not diminish the fact that she's been sending out messages for years, though. And those Tik Tok videos like it or not have spearheaded the #FreeBritney movement to the mainstream. 

• Love 3
  • Like 5