Talks begin for a "Lady Marmalade" reunion to celebrate its 20th anniversary

Well...just like Brit they didnt turn her mic on til she only had 5 more words to say...not surprising tho as Kim lipsynced, rather horribly on that Bad Boy Reunion tour a few years ago...and at least from what i can see thru the lights...she doesnt look Asian anymore, thats always a plus for a black woman that seemed to only get botched jobs after the Hardcore Era, right?

• Super Mods
57 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

People taking jabs at Xtina while looking like a potato sack themselves, hmm :fran:

I do agree body shaming should be left in the 20th century where it belongs tbh. Althougj Christina did get fat, i believe that once you get on your 40s, looking amazngly and people drooling over you becomes irrelevant. You outgrow it :mhm: it stops giving you pleasure

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block