Tinashe and Iggy Azalea hit the recording studio together

• Leader

It appears Tinashe and Iggy Azalea are cooking up a collaboration together. :letitburn:

Britney Spears would be so proud :crying1:

The two showed up at the same recording studio at the same time. The paparazzi captured the ~totally unexpected~ moment. :jj: 

The photos also serve as a clap back. One fan claimed Iggy Photoshops her photos to be skinnier, so she said I'mma call the paparazzi so you can see my body is the real deal :shadelaugh:

Exhale, are we here for a Tinashe and Iggy collab? The answer is yes.

Ed8XQigX0AcXsm3?format=jpg&name=medium

Ed8XQihWsAA4wCD?format=jpg&name=900x900

Ed8XQigX0AULv6-?format=jpg&name=mediumiggy-tinashe.jpg.52d4a511a726afaa16eb976505456c11.jpg

Related:

• Love 3

c'mon guys don't be so harsh at them, and don't forget they're both independent right now and their music / music videos are a 100% better than a loot of artists out there with a huge labels and tons of money and promotion behind them :oprah:

they're doing their best and i'm here for it :awyeah:

and fun fact a few days ago i tweeted to iggy telling her to collab with tinashe again but this time with a mv etc iggy's spying on us:jj:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block