TAYLOR SWIFT IS A QUEEN

other than the fact that her songs are inspired by dating 100 or something men, and her being petty with Katy Perry (they're both petty to be fair), i have no other issues with her. she's a talented lyricist, can play multiple instruments, decent (but not the best) live vocals, gives her fans the best promo and merchandise. :nynod:

oh and...

BouncyAridCoral-size_restricted.gif

nonetheless, i don't like reputation. Bad Blood and Blank Space are petty enough, but then she recreated an entire album based on those concepts. electro taylor isn't great as well it just didn't suit her, especially when the dancing came in. :nydisgust:

but i've forgiven her with Lover and Folklore aka the best album of 2020 :flawlessbye:

• Love 1

Taylor Swift is terrible. She's a sell-out, she's not a good performer, she thinks she's **** and she's not. I mostly don't like her bc she always has beef with someone and is always trying to call people out for dumb ****. She's a **** stirrer. She acts like a middle school child. I don't like when people put other people on blast in their songs. So immature. She's a whiny little brat. Oh and her family bought her career, she didn't actually work for it initially.

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
19 hours ago, Roxxy said:

I swear all your threads are hate threads. I can't imagine being that pressed and obsessed with things / people you don't like. :imacat:

Why not try to make topics about things you love or are passionate about? :barbie:

So nobody is allowed to have an opinion anymore. Taylor is clearly very over-rated and it's not fair to others with actual talent and charisma who will never get recognized because Taylor most likely blacklists them. 

We are passionate about music, and tired of these horribly overrated artists overtaking the industry. 

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block