TAYLOR SWIFT IS A QUEEN

Some people are way too obsessed with celebs they don't like.
I wonder why some people in here include race when it doesn't matter here.
Calling a white singer white and says she is bad because she is white is racist and to say "only white girls" listen to her is racist too. Everyone from every race listens to her. Taylor is not an exclusive "white thing".

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, MonAmour said:

Beyonce is a great example of someone who buys their career and contrive "success". Her last 3 albums flopped, but not a lot of people would know that if it weren't for all of the awards she bought with Jay-z's billions. 

Beyonce can sing and perform circles around our fave.  Stay pressed:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
16 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

"me he heee. ooh hoo hooo-hoo-hoooo. i'm the only one like me. and you're the only one like you-ooo-ooo-ooooo-ooooo"

"shake shake, shake shake it off ooh ooo ooo"

she writes a lot of ooos?

Of course she has some dumb lyrics, but check out her whole discography, especially her last two albums. They have some great songwriting and she has been praised by lots of critics over the years (Rolling Stone, The Guardian, The New Yorker), you can look it up on wikipedia. And I'm not a fan, it's just a fact.

But if you're a plain hater I guess my attempt is failing: in Italy we say "there's no worse deaf than the one who doesn't want to hear" :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave: xx

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I disagree... Shes one of the few pop stars who deserve what they have. I mean she writes her songs, she can sing live, she is nice person and AMAZING to her fans, she has rly good work ethic and always thinks of her fans first and finds new ways to surprise them. She is also very good at making music videos and telling stories with her voice and faces, not many people are able to tell stories and transmit emotions like she does. She gets insane amounts of hate for no reason. Folklore might not be bresking the music scene boundaries but its still amazingly written album and AOTY for me. Taylor could make a pop record like Future Nostalgia, but Dua Lipa cant write anything like folklore. So no she is not overrated. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, JustLuvMe07 said:

Calling a white singer white and says she is bad because she is white is racist and to say "only white girls" listen to her is racist too. Everyone from every race listens to her. Taylor is not an exclusive "white thing".

tenor.gif

6 hours ago, Paolo94 said:

Of course she has some dumb lyrics, but check out her whole discography, especially her last two albums. They have some great songwriting and she has been praised by lots of critics over the years (Rolling Stone, The Guardian, The New Yorker), you can look it up on wikipedia. And I'm not a fan, it's just a fact.

But if you're a plain hater I guess my attempt is failing: in Italy we say "there's no worse deaf than the one who doesn't want to hear" :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave: xx

Based on what she's released, I really don't want to hear. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave::mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 26/7/2020 at 4:06 PM, dr34mc0r3 said:

I just never got into her. I tried really hard to like her. I listened to 1989, Reputation, Red, I watched live performances, interviews.. 

She's pretty but has no charisma or stage presence IMO. She kinda looks like a squirrel, even post-2011 Britney is more entertaining to watch. 

Taylor's strength is supposedly her genius lyrical talent but to be honest I'm french and I don't care that much about lyrics, I care more about the vibe, the atmosphere, the aesthetic, I don't give a **** about lyrics.

If the beat is good, I like it. Taylor's music is really nothing special. 

Btw I'm from France and Taylor never had a hit or a big world tour here, I think french people have an issue with her.

It seems like she keeps winning awards, selling billions of tour tickets but I don't know anyone who listens to her irl.

She has no distinctive voice tone either.

When she tries to be fierce and charismatic she looks like a child trying to sing in front of their mirror in their bedroom.

Just my opinion tho.taylor-overrated.jpg.c18f6a87335ec3a34319326fa3989b7c.jpg

EDIT : I just listened to Folklore this morning, and it's quite good guys!! Take a look at the last page for more details. 

This didnt age well :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, JustLuvMe07 said:

Why are people bumping this dusty thread

let it die

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
22 hours ago, toysoldier88 said:

Looks like a local act that made It too far lbr, nobody cares for her outside USA but since USA Is one of the biggest market music wise there you have Taylor Swift:notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

To be fair, in my home country Vietnam, a lot of young people are her fan and defend crazily for her.

Anyhow, I live in Europe and hardly heard her songs here. Thank god!

Het voice is annoying to my ears. Her live performance is so boring. I turned off after a minute.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 1/31/2021 at 6:54 PM, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Adele's technique has been criticized constantly. Just because her voice is deep doesn't mean she's the second-coming of Whitney Houston. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Before you talk about writing, I'd love to see ANYONE compose a song like Everytime or Someday (I Will Understand). Britney has a knack for writing beautiful ballads.

Britney was hired on an Off-Broadway show before she was even 13, at a point in her life, she was shaping up to become a great singer and you will deal with it :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Plus Britney got famous because of her music and dance moves so I really don't know what you were talking about. If Britney wasn't such a great dancer, she would have been a one-hit-wonder because she wouldn't have captivated people the same way. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

yes Adele's technique is criticized, again she can sing circles around britney even with that. lol many people can compose and write songs better than those two songs. Those songs both got mixed reviews too. It's funny how you britney stans hold on to those two songs to try and prove that shes some great song writer. The irony that were in a taylor swift thread who is a better song writer than britney could ever be. "Britney has a knack for writing beautiful ballads'" PLEASE Adele is literally that ***** who does that. Britney got famous because of her lolita like image. 

2 hours ago, exposingmediocrity said:

LMAO most of britney stans are white gays and girls? Taylor has a diverse fansbase, idk why yall went and made it about race anyways, there are many black and non white swifties.

I never mentioned race, I would never. And sure, Britney is a gay icon but for reason. And she's a legend for a reason. I said a big portion of Taylor's fan base is basic gays because you'd have to like basic music to like Taylor. Her songs are very mediocre. And I don't see any straight dudes stanning Taylor Swift lol.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block