There is no Eminem and Rihanna collaboration in the works

4 hours ago, Itscuzim31 said:

LOL what? Eminem surprised dropped an album THIS YEAR which debuted at #1 (his 10th)  beating out Halsey and mac miller...Sold 279,000 first week (kinda what they are predicting what Taylor is going to sell) and he’s over 20 years into his career. He doesn’t need help from Fenty Beauty’s CEO..

Well we all know how kind, supportive is the industry towards aging men :chrissy:

And plus, for his standards 276K is...not so great :chrissy:

He will again need Riris hand in re-establishing his career, just like he did in the start of last decade :chrissy:

• Content Curators
53 minutes ago, Itsrickybish said:

thank god! Eminem is such horrible rapper and only promotes violence. he is nothing but a dangerous thug. I cant believe rihanna was so desperate she worked with him. I give him title as worst rapper alive! next caller!

Wtf lmfao are u like stupid 

5 hours ago, Itsrickybish said:

thank god! Eminem is such horrible rapper and only promotes violence. he is nothing but a dangerous thug. I cant believe rihanna was so desperate she worked with him. I give him title as worst rapper alive! next caller!

....okay then :weirdmeout: 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block