There is no Eminem and Rihanna collaboration in the works

• Leader

Update:

It's not happening :tiffeyeroll:

Earlier:

Eminem's marketing team hinted at some kind of collaboration with Rihanna. 

They posted a photo edit on Instagram of the two superstars' logos combined together.

Back in April, the CEO of Def Jam, Paul Rosenberg, asked this 228K followers if they'd want a new Rihanna and Em collab. Very sus.

I'll personally believe it when I see it because Queen Rih wants nothing to do with the music industry, but if this is indeed happening I'm here for it. They make music magic together.

However, Em is still trash for this leaked lyric on an unreleased version of B.o.B.'s 2011 track "Things Get Worse."

"Of course I side with Chris Brown, I'd beat a b---- down too." 

Exhale, are you here for an Eminem x Rihanna collaboration? Or should they keep it. :rihit:

Ed2TofNWoAMnssd?format=jpg&name=large

rihanna-em.jpg.c5b7924c14f50f1abe2023668b99ebd1.jpg

9 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Eminem trying to revive his career with thriving artist I see :jl:

What if Taylor every turn of a new decade, collab with a trendy artist to rejuvenate herself :fran:

I can already sense the hate she would get :clownery:

LOL what? Eminem surprised dropped an album THIS YEAR which debuted at #1 (his 10th)  beating out Halsey and mac miller...Sold 279,000 first week (kinda what they are predicting what Taylor is going to sell) and he’s over 20 years into his career. He doesn’t need help from Fenty Beauty’s CEO..

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block