Britney’s collaborations with female artists

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
10 hours ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Kimme More is so messy but I live for it :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

How can you resist it when it has lyrics like 

’im such a dirty whorAy shake your body till it sore'

’all this liquer in my cup got me dancing like a slaat'

'damn I’m hooking up with a fan, getting freaky with his video can’

:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 2

Britney should stop collaborating with others from me against the music..

matm is a bop and the video is a gift that we forgot to be great full... I like solo version and in video too.. but as I remember Madonna is a co-writer Of a song plus she’s a pop queen the only one who should touch britneys discography should be mj and that’s it!

:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Haha 1

What is with this song? Some say you can Britney just hear in the background. But I love it. My favorite along with S&M and the TTWE remix.And I love (Drop Dead )Beautiful and Slumber Party but just the solo versions.

My dream collaborations:

Xtina

Rammstein ( yes, I'm serious) Just imagine their music video together.:gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised: Both are know for best mv of all time.

Jeanette ( German singer, songwriter and actress)

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Personally, I’ve not been so keen with Britney collaborating with other artists, I liked the exclusivity she had in the first half of her career. Madonna was the only worthy collaboration and therefore my favourite. Some of the more recent ones have just not worked at all! 

• Like 1