Iggy Azalea teases a new song "Posh Spice" (A.K.A. Victoria Beckham)

kypryan

Iggy Azalea shared teased a new song titled "Posh Spice," Victoria Beckham's Spice Girls name.

Victoria Beckham 'opens' the song with: 

I'm smiling on the inside / I feel that i have a responsibility to the fashion community :barbie:

And that is followed by a verse from Iggy:

"Walked out feeling like Posh Spice, only wear black and I’m not nice / I get what I want, I don’t ask twice, look good, but I’m still the bad guy"

The song is produced by J. White Did It  ("Sally Walker," "Started" etc)  

I'm excited about Iggy's new music she always releasing a bops :demi:

And this one's no exception. What do you guys think? :kisses:posh-iggy.jpg.5397c73ebb52710d72d9a392e986a918.jpg

• Like 2
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

does she still have that thing where her music videos reference a movie?

Because it'll be disappointing if the video isn't based on the Spice Girls movie

1zo9i2p.gif

we have to wait and see, but based on her latest videos 'started' & '**** it up' she's still doing a movie themed videos, and imagine victoria doing a cameo :o

2 minutes ago, kypryan said:

it's iggy iggs uh, what you got 

Smart money bettin' I'll be better off without you. In no time I'll be forgettin' all about you. You saying that you know, but I really really doubt you. Understand my life is easy when I ain't around you. Iggy Iggy, too biggie to be here stressin'. I'm thinkin' I love the thought of you more than I love your presence, and the best thing now is probably for you to exit. I let you go, let you back. I finally learned my lesson. No half-stepping, either you want it or you just playin'. I'm listening to you knowin', I can't believe what you're sayin'. There's a million you's baby boo, so don't be dumb. I got 99 problems, but you won't be one. Like what! :barbie:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Smart money bettin' I'll be better off without you. In no time I'll be forgettin' all about you. You saying that you know, but I really really doubt you. Understand my life is easy when I ain't around you. Iggy Iggy, too biggie to be here stressin'. I'm thinkin' I love the thought of you more than I love your presence, and the best thing now is probably for you to exit. I let you go, let you back. I finally learned my lesson. No half-stepping, either you want it or you just playin'. I'm listening to you knowin', I can't believe what you're sayin'. There's a million you's baby boo, so don't be dumb. I got 99 problems, but you won't be one. Like what! :barbie:

yaas queen, killin' it giphy.gif

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block