A Day In The Life with James Charles

4 hours ago, Neneleaks said:

Predator.

I guess you don't know that Tati has stated it was all Jeffree Star and Shane Dawson. As in James Charles was set up, to the point where Jeffree and Shane have had to publicly apologize to James. Imagine being so pressed about someones success you try and destroy a 19 year old :ririshade2:

But yeah idc usually but Covid got me bored :janet:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4

Oh I love James! I think 95% of "make up gurus" or whatever are sooooooooooooooooooooo fake, but I truly believe James isn't. I've been feeling that about him for some time now, but when I saw this video when it came out I was surprised how much more open he's getting each day. He truly is maturing right in front of our eyes. And he seems light-hearted too. Plus, he really is a powerhouse at everything he does. OK enough.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Oh I love James! I think 95% of "make up gurus" or whatever are sooooooooooooooooooooo fake, but I truly believe James isn't. I've been feeling that about him for some time now, but when I saw this video when it came out I was surprised how much more open and he's getting each day. He truly is maturing right in front of our eyes. And he seems light-hearted too. Plus, he really is a powerhouse in everything he does. OK enough.

I guess we’re in the minority here lol 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Oh I love James! I think 95% of "make up gurus" or whatever are sooooooooooooooooooooo fake, but I truly believe James isn't. I've been feeling that about him for some time now, but when I saw this video when it came out I was surprised how much more open and he's getting each day. He truly is maturing right in front of our eyes. And he seems light-hearted too. Plus, he really is a powerhouse in everything he does. OK enough.

but he LITERALLY started his career on A LIE :tiffdrink::NYsassy: (that whole FAKED yearbook photo that he even went to Ellen with :pieceofwhat:)

:nynod::tiffanynod:

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Lukas1896 said:

I'm not really into any of those beauty gurus :walkoff: I'm just saying that he isn't any better or less-fake than the rest of them :nyschool:

Reveal hidden contents

plus: he is extremely cringy :queenflopga::jl:

He isn’t a racist like 90% of the beauty gurus :walkoff:

Spoiler

He's not cringy but you do you :imacoolmom:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block