Idea: Reach out to the reporters at Trumps Briefings

BritneyOfficial

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

We can tweet Andy Cohen to ask Anderson Cooper to foward the message to Kaitlan Collins. Or ask Kaitlan herself on Twitter. 

I'm a CNN girl, so idk who the other reporters are who attend the briefings to be honest. 

Anderson Cooper hates Britney. I’ve never seen a phag come for her as hard as he does. 

23 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

Yeah I lost count how many times he came for her. There’s enough times to make a whole montage. Andy Cohen seems to love her though. 

Yeah, I have a feeling this Anderson guy hates Britney too lol.

Andy seems to really like her, agreed. It's interesting the more recent conversations he had with Xtina both of them talked about Brit being overprotected by a "army", not the army fans, but like it's hard/almost Impossible to reach her. They clearly knew about what's going on with Britney, but obviously couldn't say It.

Man this depresses me about Anderson Cooper. F him,, go tweet Kaitlan Collins and ask her to plz bring up the WH petition to investigate the cship of Britney Spears. And if he's willing to do something about it Cuz she's lost her rights and freedom. 

All u have to say is "lost her American rights & freedom" and that's enough to get his attention. 

Archived